freaky deaky.❕

synopsis. your boyfriend Toji finds out about your massive size kink.

─── ☆

Toji isn't stupid, he sees the way that you look at him.

★ eyes lingering as his long legs stride toward peering up at him with that struck dumb look every time he comes face to face.

Toji doesn't really believe in personal space, and you grew to understand that the moment you two started dating.

★ will very much manhandle you both sexually and causally.

★ whether it's snatching you by the waist or throwing you over his shoulder like you weigh absolutely nothing, either way, your legs are gonna be in the air.

★ he will purposely do things that involve him touching you just because he knows how much your brain short circuits seeing his entire palm engulf different parts of your body.

★ your personal bubble is also his personal bubble, but his personal bubble is his own unless he says so.

★ his favorite thing to do is just loom over you with that stupidly charming grin.

★ It's the risky thoughts behind the reason why he will suddenly tilt his head to the side while looking down at you.

★ with just the correct placement of a hand against your hip already gives him enough leverage to control your pace when you're grinding against his lap.

★ when the perfect opportunity shows Toji is grabbing, biting, and spanking you until he leaves marks against your smooth skin, but he claims to not be possessive. . .yeah okay. . .

★ lifts you up onto any surface just to hook your panties to the side and eat you out right there, convinced that you had been fucked on every flat surface in his home.

★ absolutely loves fingering you, especially until you get all whiny from being overstimulated. His favorite thing to do is taunt and mock your pathetic whimpers.

★ unfortunately you will learn to be very flexible, being bent and folded into any position he could manage usually feeling a little creative whenever he's fucking you.