PT: sixteen

PT: SIXTEEN
____

Third Person Perspective

Sebastian Sallow never let go of Y/n Y/l/n on that Undercroft. He grew worry on her. How couldn't he? The distraught from exposing his more vulnerable memories to Y/n and then getting invaded this way? It was a mess.

All four heads inside that room were confused and lost. What was there to do?

Y/n knew what to do. There wasn't much to think at that point. Time ticked on her head and if anything, it felt too late.

Y/n closed her eyes, concentrating and trying to ignore the magical swirls that curved along the surroundings. Destination.

Anne Sallow furrowed her brows, watching Y/n a little more intense as Ominis Gaunt freaked out in the side corner thinking of a plan.

Sebastian followed his sister's concerned eyes and shifted the gaze at Y/n below him.

"No," Sebastian broke the focus on Y/n, preventing her from doing what she was attempting to do, "Y/n, you can't—"

Y/n wiggled out of Sebastian's arms. Did she want to? Not really, but there were so many other worries. Risks. Sadly, dealing with the memories of Sebastian Sallow was the least to worry about in this circumstance.

"W-What is she doing?" Ominis let out, knowing he wasn't able to see the commotion.

"She's trying to apparate. Y/n, I don't want you to—"

"Apparate?" Ominis screeched at the news, "Since when can she—"

Pop.

"Shit," Sebastian sighed loudly, maintaining ease.

There was guilt in Sebastian Sallow at the moment. Was it the right thing to teach her apparition? Or was the timing perfect?

"No," Sebastian said again, "We need to go. W-Where is the bloody repository she speaks of?! Y/n isn't safe. And then Atticus Sweet—Rookwood? W-What—"

"Sebastian, I will say this in the calmest way to you, but what in Merlin's name were you doing in the Undercroft? Let alone, how can she apparate?" Ominis frowned.

Sebastian clicked his tongue, "Really, Ominis? That's what you're worried about?" He frowned at his best friend, "How about you tell about this fucking mess you made in the first place, by alternating her memories, huh?"

Ominis stayed back from Sebastian's harsh words, "With or without memories, we still would've been in this position. If anything, worst."

"Oh, please—"

"The Map Chamber," Ominis let out, cutting off Sebastian's grudge and revealing.

Sebastian stopped his babbling, "What about The Map Chamber?"

"Y/n never took you there, or anything?"

"No," Sebastian thought, "She's mentioned to me about it. The Keepers. She spoke to them there, but I never got the opportunity to see it." He breathed.

"That means we cannot apparate there either. And anything out the chamber is school grounds, which isn't allowed," Ominis thought.

All three heads stood quiet. Almost feeling defeated that as seconds went by, time went by with the worry of what could possibly happen to Y/n.