Sebastian's Letters

Informative:
I will not be doing every single letter Sebastian wrote for the sake of time, but here's a glimpse of what they might've contained.
| photo credit: wynn |

SEBASTIAN SALLOW'S LETTERS

The Summer of Fifth Year

June 5th

Y/n,

I've gotten word a few minutes back that you're on your way to defeat that horrific goblin.

What was his name? Ranrok.

I am lost for words on what to even say.

I wish I could be there for you. If only Ominis would have told me on time.

I believe in you. I trust you.

Remember the spells I taught you.

I didn't call you 'my new charge' for laughs. I believe you're charged enough to defeat him. I know it.

In any circumstances, if this letter does reach you...I want to let you know,

I haven't stopped thinking about our ventures. I'm glad I got the opportunity to spend time with you.

My only hope this summer is to see you again. To see you back. It's been a few days without you or Anne. It's aching.

Please, be safe. I care about you.

Sebastian

June 8th

Y/n,

Flooty made a full turn. My last few owls to you were returned to me. They never reached you.

Perhaps, now, I may be writing to a ghost.

I don't want to believe that, but I have not heard a word in the last few days. Is Ranrok dead? Are you dead?

I've ran away for a while. The burden of my actions has caused a rupture in me.

I don't think I'll handle the idea of losing you too. There is only so much I can take in these highlands.

I am now regretting running from our peers. Not hearing news about you for this long is concerning.

I miss you.

Sebastian

June 9th