Phase Three: ten

© dingdongdick | tumblr

Phase Three: ten
____

Third Person Perspective

May

Sebastian Sallow walked emptily on those castle halls. His serious face was straight and his eyes barely focused while he ignored the surroundings with a sigh.

It's only been a few weeks. Just a few weeks since the intense love-making night of the Masquerade Ball. It seemed memorable to him. Only because it was the last time they were reckless with each other. It almost drove Sebastian crazy.

Unfortunately, after the ball, the Ministry held Y/n Y/l/n with more work. And with the pressure of NEWTs and graduation being near, the timing between the couple was non-existent. Ironic. Sebastian was busy aiming for a work placement after Hogwarts that he couldn't even join her. Y/n was busy doing non-stop quests and only felt more tired and tired.

Until today. A random Tuesday morning.

As Sebastian neared the corridor leading down into the dungeons, the once Slytherin tie he took all morning to adjust was yanked off him and he was pulled into a nearby room.

"Whoa, what in Merlin," Sebastian's voice stopped, taking notice of Y/n for the first time after not having time with each other and he rose his brows, "Y/n?! You're back on—"

Sebastian was unable to finish his sentence. His mouth was shut with another and he didn't fight it off. As it was mentioned, it's been a while and he wasn't going to complain.

He tugged Y/n's shirt and laughed in between, making her break the kiss.

"What's all this?" He asked, his eyes wandering around the closeted area.

Y/n stared, "Am I not allowed to miss you?"

Sebastian stared, but kept his smile, "I suppose...yes, but you have never dragged—"

"We don't have to do this. You can always head back to class, Sallow." Y/n frowned.

Sebastian furrowed his brows at the mood change, but did not hesitate, "What? No! I-I...oh, for fucks sake."

His hands cupped over the sides of her face before colliding his lips over hers, containing the heat between that small room in the castle and casting all the silencing spells he knew.

Y/n couldn't understand why there was a sudden urge to get the feel of Sebastian Sallow lately. Perhaps, it might've been the longing of not seeing each other since the night of the ball — or how the overtime of working for the ministry stressed her out so much, she needed something to let it all out.