What If | 4 *

What If... *

What If...Sebastian Sallow got extremely jealous over Y/n being with another?

What if...Y/n got her memories back without a vial, but naturally?

Reference Chapter(s)
This is a continuation of the previous What If chapter involving Atticus, but it does combine with similar behavior from Chapter forty two & forty four

This chapter contains mature content.

Sebastian Sallow took two months to find Y/n Y/l/n. Yes, two months. That was also two months without proper food, water, or any form of taking care of himself. His heroic ego and love for the girl were exotic. Being stuck with stress and trauma from the last year, the feelings didn't help. He was going crazy. Obsessive.

Y/n Y/l/n sat at the edge of the mountain near the hamlet of Brocburrow. Yes, Brocburrow, again. She couldn't understand why she often found herself sitting around there. It seemed almost free in her heart. It was the only comfort she was able to find after what had happened in her life.

All that sleep deprivation and chaos that haunted Sebastian's body over the last 48 hours went away. Instead, he felt at peace with himself at the moment. The view of her from afar brought him to silence. Love.

Sebastian also questioned himself why Y/n was in the spot where he took her on her 18th birthday. It sent him hope that perhaps, maybe, her memories were back and this theory was just a bad dream. Or perhaps, he was dead already and this was his heaven? Did he die of starvation from looking for her? Did a poacher kill him from behind?

But she was there.

Sebastian appeared from the green bushes in the mountains and walked carefully through the various flowers that were scattered around the area. His stance well as his hands sweated while confronting Y/n for the first time since the heartbreak.

Y/n was in her own little world, though, and not in a good way.

The alternation that Atticus Sweeting-Rookwood was responsible for in her consciousness had caused a rupture of confusion and loss of emotional control. It wasn't as Atticus expected it to be.

Although Y/n tried believing that Atticus was truly the boyfriend she once love before her closest friends allegedly altered her memories, her heart was the blockage. It bothered her.

She did her best to convince herself that it will take time. I mean, Atticus showed her the memories of them together, so why was it that the physical touches, the emotional conversations, and the love that was being given by the dark-haired boy weren't clicking? Her inner mind fought itself with the thought almost every night.