Phase Three: three

| credit/tumblr: anizakura |

Phase Three: three
____

Sebastian's Perspective

I stared.

Was I supposed to be staring this long? Probably not, but I couldn't help it. How can such person hold so much power over me? Ironic to say, it was the truth. I was mesmerized.

"Yes, Sebastian?" Y/n let out, her eyes glued down on the bowl of soup as she noticed my stare.

I adjusted my posture from across the counter and cleared my throat, "I suppose your advanced senses caught me." I joked.

Y/n nodded, the spoon twirling over the bowl beneath her and never looking up, "I do sense you."

I crossed my arms, adjusting my body on that wooden high stool, and smirked, "Good."

It was only a few hours since our mouths were all over each other. Yet, we found ourselves sitting in such a respectful way eating lunch, as if nothing ever happened that morning.

It was perfect, really. I can do this every day.

I watched as Y/n kept her stare down, her eyes sometimes glancing at the written letters that still lay flatly on that counter. I was surprised after all the mess we've made on the furniture the parchments were still glued.

"What are your thoughts on them?" I asked, arms still crossed.

The motioning of the spoon stopped and Y/n's eyes finally looked up at me, almost in a oblivious way.

"Hm?"

"The letters—owls," I pursed my lips, "What did you think? You never really opinionated on them last night."

"Oh," Y/n nodded slowly, "Um," it seemed like she was lost for words.

I did not blame her. Sometimes, I felt lost myself at the fact that I never sent the letters, nor did they ever see the light.

"Well, weren't my emotions a response itself?" Y/n gulped.

It did hurt me to see her cry. I don't think I've seen Y/n cry or sob in such an emotional matter. She cried once trying to save Hector Malfoy, but it was too dark to notice the expression — last night was different, I felt the emotions with her. It was too many to handle. I felt bad.

"Why didn't you send them, Sebastian." Y/n let out again, interrupting my thoughts.

I sighed, looking down at my finished bowl, quiet, "As I said, I was too much of a coward."