Chapter 13:💖Pre wedding Rituals💖

Rudranil

I along with Roni and Rohan went downstairs as everyone is also there waiting for the ceremony to start.But I searched for my grandmother and directly went to her seeing her sitting and talking with others.

Thamma (grandmother) how are you?I asked her.

Thamma (grandmother) looked at me and smiled then told me to sit beside her.

I am fine Dadubhai (grandson) what about you? She said

I am fine Thamma can't you see, how much excited I am? I said to her while smiling.

Yes , that I can see. Thamma answered while smirking.

By the way, how is your health? I heard from dad that your health is not good. I asked her in a worried tone.

Thamma put her hand on my head and said.

Today is not the time for you to think about this. Today is your very special day so focus on that.

I will think about you no matter what happens by the way, I won't marry if you are not there. I said

She started laughing.

Stop talking nonsense. She said and again started laughing.

I am not talking nonsense. I am saying the truth. Now tell me that I have asked . I said

What? Thamma asked me while smiling.

How is your health? I again asked her

Thamma became silent then said

Yes, that's true my health is not good but now I am fine seeing you getting married. She said

The one who is against marriage is finally getting married and that's the reason, I am relieved. She said

I smiled at her and said

You will stay with us from now on and you are not going anywhere. I said

But Rudra....... She was about to say something but I intruppted.

You will stay with us and that's final. I said in a ordering tone.

Thamma smiled at me and finally said

Ok as you wish.

I smiled at her

Now I am finally relieved to what she said. Thamma is getting old now and I don't want her to stay alone. People with old age, will always want to stay with someone so that they don't feel alone and lonely.

After sometime maa called me.

Rudra let's start the ceremony as everyone is waiting.

Yeah. I said and went to the dining table where my lunch is already given

Then all of my relatives blessed me one by one and they gave me some gifts as a token of love and congratulate me for my wedding and wish me a happy married life.

Then I also took blessings from them by touching their feet and in this way, the ceremony ends.

Pamela

After I came out from the bathroom taking a small shower, I saw that the beautician has already arrived and they are making the cosmetics ready.

One girl said from the beautician team.

Maam are you ready?

Yes but give me 2 minutes to change the clothes. I said

Ok ma'am. The girl said

I quickly wear a gown and went to them.

I am ready now can we start? I said to them.

Yes, Please sit here ma'am. The girl said.

I sat there where they told me to sit and they started applying makup on my face also I told them to put light makeup and its a pre-wedding ceremony.

After applying some makeup on my face, they started making my hairstyle. Its a beautiful messy bun they made on my hair and I really liked it.

So after one and half hours, my makeup is done and they told me to see myself infront of the mirror.

You are looking very beautiful ma'am. Wish you a happy married life. The girl said who has done my makeup

I just blushed and smiled at them to what they said.

Suddenly the door knocked and I open the door its Pakhi.

Didibhai are you ready? She asked me.

Yes I am. I said

She smiled at me and said.

Then come downstairs as everyone is waiting by the way, you are looking like a queen. She said

I smiled.

Meanwhile, the beautician team packed their things and left.

Then I slowly went downstairs.

The moment I reached downstairs everyone is looking at me as if a celebrity has came.

I chuckled.

My cousin came running towards me and hugged me tightly.I met with them after a long time and was very happy to see them.

How are you all? I asked them

I am fine. What about you? Rima asked me

(Rima is my father's brother's elder daughter that is my paternal sister)

I am fine too. I answered and smiled at them.

By the way, you didn't even tell us that you are in a relationship. Riya complained

(Riya is my father's brother's younger daughter that is my younger paternal sister)

I said nothing for sometime, then I sighed and said

Actually its an arranged marriage.

Riya and Rima is looking at me like I said something serious.

Actually we all thought that its a love marriage that's why I asked. Riya said while smiling.

Let me tell you about Riya and Rima. Actually they always try to live in  their fairyland its not only then every girls did the same even I also but also can't deny the reality and according to them, love marriage is better than arrange marriage don't know why. Its their choice and they themselves says that they will do love marriage. But they are very close to me from the childhood.

You all know na, I have always dreamt of having a love marriage that's why I think, everyone did the same. Riya said in a dramatic tone.

Hey stop your drama. Rima said and Riya glared at her.

I started laughing and said to Rima

Don't say like that.

Pamela di, she is always like that. Rima said.

Ok ok now stop blaming her. I said

After sometime my bestie Rashi and Madhu came as they are my another family. I also talked and laughed with them for sometime.

Then maa came and told me.

Pam, let's start the ceremony. Maa said

Yes. I said and smiled at her

and girls you also come. Maa said to my cousin and friends.

So I went to the dining table where the lunch is already given. Then all my relatives blessed me one by one at first my grandmother then maa and then my aunt and then others. They also gave me some gifts and blessed me to have a happy married life. I also took blessings from them by touching their feet and in this way, the ceremony ends.

After the ceremony, I went with my cousins, sisters and friends to a beauty parlour to wear mehendi as I am madly in love with mehendi.

Another update.........
Please vote and comment if you like it.