💖Chapter 46: Romantic Night 💖

Enjoy reading.......

Pamela

I just entered into the room and saw the room is fully decorated with roses that is from the floor to the bed along with a picture of mine all over the wall and there is a small dining table where the food is there. I was just looking at the beauty of the room. He came from backside along with a rose on his mouth and hold my waist from the back as usual I got scared.
Is'nt it beautiful? He said while putting his chin on my shoulder.
It is really beautiful. I said
He smiled and suddenly blindfolded my eyes.
What happened? I asked
I have a surprise for you,come. He said while holding my hand and take me to the other side of the room.
He then opened my eyes and I was just shocked to see what it is.
It is written "I LOVE YOU" on the floor with red rose along with candles.
He just come toward me and started kissing from my shoulder to my ear. But for me, I cannot explain myself that what's going on in my mind.
He then turned me toward him cupped my both cheeks and attached his forehead with mine.
You are my all Pamela you are the reason I am living in this world and I cannot imagine my life without you. You know the day, when I first saw you, from that day I started falling in love with you. He said
You still remember that day? I asked him
How can I forget? He said.
I could have died if you didn't come for help. I said
Pamela please don't say like that. He said.
But that is the truth. I said
Within a moment he attached my lips with him and started kissing me.
He is exploring my whole mouth and the way he is kissing it shows his love, anger, frustration and mostly how he is badly obsessed with me. My whole body is shivering at his sudden action and I hold his shirt tightly while closing my eyes.
After we break the kiss, I hugged him tightly and started gasping badly holding him tightly
Now do you understand that how much I am obsessed with you? and don't say that ever again.He whispered in my ear.
I am still hugging him and started crying. Its not like that I am unable to resist his love. Its because I don't want to leave him anymore. The thought of losing him was making me weak.
We slowly broke the hug and he asked me
Why are you crying Pamela? Why you cry so much? Don't you know I cannot see you crying? He said
I am still fear of loosing you Rudra. I said
Do you think I will leave you? I am not going anywhere Pamela. You don't worry. He said and immediately I put my head on his chest.
Pamela. He called my name
Hmm. I said
See what a beautiful night it is and do you want to spend this night by crying? He asked me
I didn't said anything.
He then took me infront of the mirror and touched my hand which is holding my baby bump
Now just look at yourself that how beautiful you are looking in this condition and there is nothing to get shy for this. Its a sign of our love. He said and kissed on my head while holding me.
He then turned me toward him and was about to kiss but I can't take this anymore this time and tried to leave but I know that he will not leave me so easily. As usual he hold my hand and make me stand infront of him
Let me see you whole heartedly. He said and cupped my both cheeks
I was trying to get out of his grip but I can't because I can't look at him for so long due to my shyness. Honestly he is damm handsome.
He then kissed on my both cheeks and then directly on my lips

After sometime......

Let's dance. He said
I just smiled
Music. He said and the music started
We have started doing the couple dance and our face expression is changing according to the music. While dancing he opened my hair.

You are looking so beautiful. He said
I started blushing holding him.

After sometime.....

We are now in the bed and he is loving me endlessly with kisses, hickeys and love bites.
I don't want to make you feel upset Pamela especially at this stage. I want to keep you happy and smiling everytime and this is the way to keep you happy, smiling and glowing.He said while loving me.
You are getting naughtier day by day. I said and kissed on his head.
What can I do sweetheart? If someone is having such a beautiful wife and especially if she is pregnant he would end up doing like this so as me and that's why I planned this Babymoon so that we can spend our quality time without any disturbance. He said while smirking.
I didn't said anything just smiled to what he said
But yes, I am feeling very safe when he is with me though I cannot explain myself that what's going on in my mind but this much I can say that I am really happy now. I still remember that day when we get married, make love and all of our special moment. Especially the moment when he filled the partition of my head with sindoor.

Double update readers.....

Also follow me on my Instagram for spoilers, reels and AI pics.
Below is my insta id:👇

.