💖 Chapter 41: The Final Verdict 💖

I am not good at writing court scene and how the case went on a court so whatever I have written is based on my imagination and nothing else ⚠️

Enjoy reading..........

Pamela

On the last day of court's hearing that is on the day of verdict
We all are present in the court and I have brought my MIL here because today is the last day in the court and we all are praying for the best as we also went to the temple to pray to God before coming here.
The head judge is going through all the documents and said
I would like to call Mr Roni Sanyal. He came and stand on the dock.
Do you know earlier about your wife's misdeeds? The judge asked
Yes I know. He said
Then why don't you take action earlier? The head judge asked
Thinking that she will change but whatever I thought its wrong and without having any option, I took this steps. He said
Is she even tried to drugged you? The head judge asked
He is telling lies. I didn't drugged him. Tithi shouts as the police is trying to hold her tightly so that she couldn't run away.
Yes, but I didn't take it. I Just acted like I take it in order to make her understand but in real, I didn't. He said
Ok you can go now. The head judge said as he went from the dock and come back to his seat which is beside Rudranil. I am really feeling bad for him. As a husband, he has to face all these for his wife's misdeeds. No husband should deserve this life as everyone wants a peaceful life.

The head judge is going through the documents for sometime.
After 20 minutes
Now I am about to announce the verdict of this case. He said
My heart started beating very fast to think that what will happen now.
While going through the documents and the matter of both the parties,I came to the conclusion that Mrs Tithi Sanyal, wife of Mr Roni Sanyal has planned the murder purposely to kill Mr Rudranil Sanyal and Mr Roni Sanyal. So that she can take the property. Therefore Mrs Tithi Sanyal has been sentenced to 10 years of jail and Mr Rudranil Sanyal and Mr Roni Sanyal has not been guilty.The head judge said
Pamela My son not proved guilty right? My MIL asked me in the verge of crying.
Yes maa they are not proved guilty. I said to her while wiping her tears.
Nooooooo its not possible. It cannot be happen. Tithi di started shouting badly while she has been hold tightly by the lady police but who cares now? No one cares about her shouting now as she keeps on shouting while the police is taking her to the jail.
Rudranil and (Dadabhai) come to my MIL and they both hugged her tightly. My MIL is also very happy seeing their sons after a long time. After a long time, I saw smile in her face.
You both are still there. I thought you both are. She was about to say but got interrupted.
Maa how can we leave you? Dadabhai said
We are always here. We will never leave you from now on. Whatever we did, we don't have any option except to get rid of it. Rudranil said.
I just smiled seeing them happy after so long as I noticed that he is looking at me with an intentional looks. I didn't said anything just smiled at him because its a public place and everyone is there. I don't want him to create a scene.
Suddenly I started feeling restless and my head is spinning. Seems like I will become senseless anytime. O My God!!!!!! Please help me. Don't make me weak here as I don't want to see them again in tension as they are happy after so long and finally everything is resolved.Somehow We managed to get home as I am fully sleeping in the car. So that no one can notice that I am not feeling well but Seems like Rudranil notices me that something is wrong with me. Its very difficult to tell lie to Mr Rudranil Sanyal.

Pamela? We reached home. He said
I wake up from the sleep and said.
Yes. I was about to come out of the car but he helped me by extending his hand.
Are you ok Pamela? Seems like something is wrong with you. He asked me
I can't tell him the truth now. So I said
Yes actually I didn't slept 3-4 nights that's why it's happening. I said to console him that all is ok but he is still holding me tightly and we went inside the home. My MIL also noticed now my condition.
Is something wrong with her? She asked Rudranil
Maa she is sleeping in the car. Seems like she is feeling very weak so I am taking her to the room. Rudranil said
Maa I am ok its because of stress. It happens with me earlier also. I said to hide the truth
Its better to consult a doctor. Dadabhai (Roni) said
Hmm I am also thinking the same because I wants to be sure that what is happening. Rudranil said
I was like "they will call a doctor that means they will get to know the truth and I don't want them to know in this way". What if He(Rudranil) doesn't accept the baby? All these thoughts are running in my mind.
First take her to the room as she needs rest. My MIL said
Yes maa, Rudranil said and was about to take me to the room but my condition has become so weak that I am unable to control myself and finally I faint and fall on this arm.

Another update.......
Please vote and comment if you like it.
So why Pamela got senseless? I hope you know the answer.
Also let me know which is your favourite character in comment section.
Please follow me on my Instagram for reels, spoilers as I have uploaded a new spoiler there.
Insta id: megworks4