💖Chapter 43: Babymoon 💖

Enjoy reading..........

Author POV

Now Rudranil and Pamela went to enjoy their babymoon. Its just a few days he gets to know that Pamela is pregnant. So they decided to go for a babymoon as its a right time for them to enjoy.They went to London to enjoy their babymoon.

Pamela

I came out of the flight along with Rudranil as I am still unaware that where we are and why we have came here. I have tried to ask Rudranil many times but he always avoid it and says that I will see later. But now I am becoming restless to his behaviour as I also have the right to know that where I am going. We just went inside the car which is waiting for us after we come out from the flight and took out seat. I am just looking at the atmosphere seems like its outside India but couldn't figure out which country it is.
Rudra where are we? I asked him
He looked at me after looking at the car window and smirked.
You really don't understand where we are and why are we here? He asked
I nodded negatively
So listen. He said while pulling me toward him and holding me tightly keeping his chin on my shoulder.
We are in London and we are here to enjoy our babymoon. He said and kissed on my cheeks.
O this is the matter? I asked him
He nodded positively
Then why don't you tell me earlier because I also have the right to know that where I am going. I said.
I wanted to give you a surprise and you know I want everything to happen smoothly from your pregnancy to delivery as I don't want to make you feel bored. He said
.
.
.
.
.
.
We reached the hotel and now we are in our room. Its a huge sweet room with everything beautifully decorated as the room itself is like a heaven. I am now changing my dress from saree to long sleeve less red colour maxi kurti then I just opened my hair as its little bit short now so I started combing to look little bit presentable and some light makeup. also I make sure that my baby bumps doesn't get visible because I am too shy to show my baby bumps to others even him.🙈🙈🙈. Its not like I don't like it but I feel too shy thinking that people will laugh at me.
Suddenly he opened the bathroom door and said
Pamela can you please share the towel? I forget it.
Ha dicchi darao (Yes giving wait). I said and took the towel then I extend my hand to give it to him
Ei nao (take this). I said
I couldn't believe that its his mischievous plan. Instead of holding the towel, he hold my whole hand and started pulling me in the bathroom.
No no no Rudra please. I have just taken the bath. I said
You have to my pumpkin because I want you very badly. He said while smirking and trying to pull me
Its useless to argue with him now because he always do whatever he want. So finally he pulled me toward him in the bathroom.
He is holding me tightly and said
You are looking so beautiful now and do you think that I will leave you without exploring you and your beauty? He said and within a second he attached his lips with mine.
At first I became scared and quickly hold his neck for support as he keeps on exploring my whole mouth and I just closed my eyes.
After sometime we broke the kiss and I quickly hugged him tightly because I cannot say that I want him so much. Also I am scared about my baby which is growing inside me that whether I will be able to welcome him/her successfully.
We also broke the hug and he opened the shower as the whole water started falling on us and I closed my eyes while looking at the shower. He cupped my both cheeks and kissed on my forehead. I don't know whether he understands what I am going through but he always make me feel so special when I am with him. Not only special I also feel safe with him.
He then carried me in bridal style and came out of the washroom.
Rudra. I was about to say something but he intrupped.
Ssssh!!!!! Today you won't say anything. Just listen. He said and put me on the bed.
Then he came on top of me but not fully and said
Don't worry nothing will happen to you and our baby. He said and started kissing on my lips, both cheeks and forehead. I was about to hold him for support but he pinned my both hand on the bed and entwined it.
Rudra ami tomar baby ke sushto bhabe ei prithibi te ante prbo to?
(Translation)
Rudra will I be able to bring your baby in this world successfully? I asked him
Yes you can sweetheart, why not? If every girls can do, why not you? He said and started kissing from my shoulder to my ear and I started gasping as he is touching my whole body.
Unable to take too much of romance, I quickly managed to get out from his grip and get up from the bed to leave but he again hold my hand tightly.
No Pamela, you cannot go anywhere now. I won't allow you to do that. He said and pulled me toward him
My hair, makeup and looks everything has become so messy. He then removed my hair behind my both ears, cupped by both cheeks and said
You are looking so beautiful in this condition.Its a sign that you are being loved excessively. He said
I just started blushing and he extends his hand on my shoulder. He then touched the dori of my gown as he has been playing with it for sometime but the moment, he untied it. Immediately I hugged him tightly because I cannot take it anymore as he is also reciprocating my hug by hugging me back.

Another update.....
Please vote and comment if you like it.
Also follow me on Instagram for some amazing contents.
Instagram id: megworks4