💖 Chapter 27: Love Showers💖

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️Warning ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

Please don't read if you are uncomfortable its little bit mature

In the evening

Pamela

I was sitting on my bedroom watching Tv serial. After sometime, I started watching my phone to listen some musics. Suddenly my phone beeped I checked the caller id its maa.

Hello maa. I said
Pamela how are you? Maa asked me
I am fine maa what about you. I said
I know you are missing me very much and I too. I said
Maa smiled
Actually you are always with us right? You are never away from us and that's
why I am feeling very lonely. Maa said

I understand maa even I am also feeling the same missing you. I said

Anyways how is baba and Pakhi. I asked maa.

They are ok. Maa said
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I talked with maa for sometime and then we cut the call.

Suddenly I feel someone is touching my waist and started kissing on my shoulder. Who else it would be other than my hubby.

Missing mom? He asked me
Hmm. I said
When you came. I asked him
Just a few minutes ago while you are talking with your mom. He said as he turned me toward him and kissed on my side head said "I love you". I want to say  these everyday to you. I gripped his shirt tightly.

Whenever I hug him, I am always safe in his arms like I will never let him go. We are like this for few minutes.

Suddenly he said, I have a surprise for you. I looked at him confused and he smirked then he left from the room.
I don't know where he is gone again.

After sometime, some of the servants came and told me. Ma'am we are here to make you ready. Sir just informed us.

Ok  I said as I didn't ask them anything more. Then they started making me ready as they make me wear a light blue colour saree but it's little bit revealing and they made me wear some flowers jewellery followed by putting a dark red lipstick on my lips. One of them said "today sir will unable to move his eyes from you ma'am". Everyone started laughing and I started feeling shy after what they said.

After sometime, they are done and they left from the room. Now I am started feeling nervous that what will going to happen now and how will I face him. Suddenly I heard footsteps, I looked at the room door, its him standing there and smiling as I too smiled and turned my face away from him. He came towards me and pulled me toward him holding my waist. I hold his shoulder and slowly gasped as my legs are becoming very weak that I can loose my balance anytime.

I scanned me from up to down for sometime 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

You are looking really beautiful my angel. He said

I just looked at him and give him a smile.
Why are you not looking at me? He asked huskily.

I stayed silent and didn't said anything because I am too shy as I am just holding him.

He then hold me in bridal style.

Finally I looked at him and asked.

Rudra amra kothay jachchi (Rudra where are we going?) I asked him.

You will see soon. He said and we went towards the washroom.

The moment I looked at the washroom, I was really spellbound to see the beauty. First of all it's a huge washroom which is decorated with lights, candles flowers. Seems like I have entered in fairyland.

Its beautiful isn't it? He asked me.
Yes it is. I said as we both went infront of the shower. He switched on the shower and water started falling on us.

Then he hold my waist and we are looking at each other with love, passion and emotions.

Are you okay? He asked me as he is looking damn handsome on his wet conditions.

You know I have waited for this moment for so long that I will spend my rest of the life with my princess only and I will give my all to her and now, that Day have came and I don't want to wait now. He said and suddenly attacked my lips with this love.

I was holding him tightly as I was about to loose my balance. I understand the way he is kissing me, it shows that how much he wants me very badly. His love, emotion everything is showing on that kiss. Seems like he is really waiting for this moment. I tried to move a little bit but he again tighten his grip.

Don't stop me sweetheart, I can't control myself anymore. He said

My face has become red like a tomato seeing his love for me as I am really feeling very special but also feeling too shy.

After sometime, I slowly pushed him getting out of his grip and was about to leave but all in vain. He again hold my hand and pulled me toward him.

Rudra...... I was about to say something but he intruppted.

Sssssh!!!!! He put his finger on my lips.
You don't say anything now. He said

I was little bit scared but managed to reciprocate with him. Afterall, he is my husband he has the right to do so.

He takes me infront of the bathtub as he again started his love making session. I didn't said anything just allowed him whatever he wants to do. Because it's very new to me and it will take little time for me to get habituated with these romance kinda stuff.

Another update........
Please vote and comment if you like it.