💖Chapter 48: Rudranil's love for Pamela and his Baby💖

Enjoy reading...........

Pamela

Don't worry Sona(darling). I won't do anything to you now but once our baby is born, I won't listen any excuses and I won't leave you for a second. He said
We break the hug
But we have to give more time to our baby right? Because he/she is so small and cannot do anything except crying. I said
That's true. He said
So we have to give more time right? I said
Yes but that doesn't mean we don't have time for romance right? He said while moving his one eyebrow.
I understand that what does he mean?
You uuuuuuu. I said and was about to hit him but instead of that, he hold me tightly and throw me on the bed.
What I, I know what I am. He said and started giving hickeys in my one side. Then dragged his mouth on my collar bone and started kissing there. He then come to the other side and did the same. He was about to pin my both hands on the bed but I objected.
No Rudra, I need support. I said and immediately hold him tightly.
As you wish sweetheart. He said huskily and continued with what he is doing.
Ahhhhhh. Rudra its hurts. I said as he started giving love bites on my body.
He then kissed me on my whole face and I again hugged him tightly.
I love you,I love you so much and you are my all. He said
I didn't said anything just hugged him more tightly because my face is becoming red to what he is saying.

After 7 months

Author POV:

Everything is going good between Rudranil and Pamela as the month passed she became more and more cute like baby doll and she is having more mood swings and craving. Sometime Rudranil has to deal with her mood swings and craving. Also she wants to cuddle Rudranil like a Teddy bear and doesn't want him to leave anytime. She sometime talks to her baby by herself who is inside her belly which frightens him thinking that with whom she is talking. She feels so happy when the baby kicks that she couldn't be able to calm herself and wake him up to make him feel the baby is kicking. She didn't want to eat more but he tries to make her eat properly and he is very cautious about her and the baby. When he is at office, every 2-3 hours he calls her to make sure she is ok or not. No matter how she try to console him and told him to concentrate on his work but he doesn't listen as he is worried about her too much.
When he came home from office feeling tired. She always gave him a glass of water and console him that all is ok.

Rudranil

Why are you taking so much of stress? Do you think that anything is wrong with me now? She asked me while holding my both cheeks
No but... I was about to say something but she intrupped
Take rest and let me prepare dinner for you. She said and was about to leave for dinner but I can't allow her to do that at this condition.
Impossible. I said while holding her hand
You will not go to the kitchen and stand for an hour to prepare the dinner and what you said just now? My dinner, and what about your dinner? I asked
I am not hungry Rudra and  that's why I am saying that I will prepare your dinner.She said while making disgusting face.
Do you think Pamela, that you won't eat anything and I will eat then sleep? I asked her
She doesn't said anything
There is no need to prepare the dinner. I said
So you won't eat anything? She asked me confused
If I ask you the same thing? I asked her
For me its different Rudra and  for you its different.She said
Nothing is different Pamela because the baby is not only yours its also mine I said while getting up from the sofa and holding her both arm.
She lowered her head and is making puppy faces.
Pamela why don't you understand that these 9 months are very much crucial for you. You need to be careful at each and every second. You need to maintain all the medicine, foods and whatever required right? I said to her softly.
But seems like she is about to cry now and I hold her both cheeks and said
I understand Pamela that in these time you will face a little bit problem but we can't do anything right as its a matter of our baby. You have to follow the rules. I said
She didn't said anything and put her head on my chest hugging me and started crying.
Ssssshhhhh!!!!! Ssssshhhhh!!!! Don't cry sweetheart. You will see, everything will be fine. I said
Are you sure? She asked while looking at me
I nodded positively.
Come lets have our dinner as I have asked our servants to prepare our dinner. I said
She  didn't said anything more and we have the dinner together then we went to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pamela

Today is my baby shower(Shaadh) as the house is beautifully decorated with flowers everywhere. Our other relatives has came to attend my baby shower also my mother and sister is invited at this ceremony.
I am wearing a red colour saree along with some jewelleries and open hair and I am just talking to the relatives.
It's better to have a boy right Sutapa (Rudranil's mother)? One person said
Yes boys are much better than girls. Another person said
I didn't like to what they are saying as there are still some people in this society who feels happy when there is a boy as they don't like girls.
Its nothing like that for me as for me whoever it is whether its girl or a boy both are same and they are welcome. My MIL said
Yes whatever she said is correct as for me also both boys and girls are equal. I said while smiling.

But they didn't like our reply as I can clearly see them from their face but who cares.
Let's start the ceremony Pamela come. My MIL said

Yes maa. I said

I went to the dining table and took my seat as the ceremony starts and everyone started blessing me and my baby including my MIL, mother and other relatives. They also wish me to have a safe delivery and gave me some gifts like jewelleries, cash etc etc I also took blessings from them by touching their feet.

Another update.....

And don't forget to follow me on my InstagramInsta id: megworks4

Insta id: megworks4