💖 Chapter 44: Babymoon (Part 2)💖

Enjoy reading.....

Pamela

After we break the hug, we looked at each other for sometime and then he kissed on my forehead and again throw me on the bed and started loving me. I understand that he is in so much of romantic mood that he won't leave me without doing all these.
You know Pamela, I have been away from you for so many days that now I can't even think my life without you. I can't even stay without you for a second. I can't stay without touching you as I am very badly obsessed with you. He said
I didn't said anything just listened and allowed him to do whatever he wants as now I won't forbid him because I myself want him very badly but I can't say this to him.
While making love we slept cuddling each other.

Author's POV:

Pamela is having a bad dream at night.
Doctor where is my baby? She asked the doctor
The doctor is standing quietly and is not saying anything
Where is my baby doctor? She again asked the doctor
I am sorry Mrs Sanyal, we can't save your baby. The doctor said
No no no this can't be happen. This can't be no no no. She started shouting loudly and crying her heart out as Rudranil is trying to console her.

Pamela

I couldn't even believe that I saw this dream and I just started shouting.
No no no this can't be happen and I immediately wake up from the bed then started gasping
What happened Pamela? He asked me while holding my both arm.
I just looked at him and didn't said anything because what I saw just now is still in my mind.
You have seen a bad dream right? He again asked me
I still didn't said anything because I know what he is saying is true as I looked at him helplessly.
Come with me. He said and pulled me toward his chest.
Don't worry Pamela, nothing will happen to our baby. You don't take much stress as its not good for the health as well as the baby. He said and kissed me on the forehead
Are you sure Rudra? Nothing will happen to our baby right? I again asked him while looking at him
Nothing will happen.Don't worry I am always there for you as I won't leave you alone. He said while holding me more tightly and kissing on my forehead.
Really I felt a sigh of relief to what he said because I have been feeling restless after seeing that dream and also thinking if that happens with me, then how can I manage.
Sleep now. He said and help me to make me sleep on the bed.
Rudra you know I always feel like something bad is going to happen don't know why I have these feelings but I feel like these. I said
I understand Pamela that what we have gone through in this days that allowed you to think all negative everytime but we have to move on right? The way, we have overcome this problem the same way we will overcome everything too and do you think that anything can happen to me when you are there? He said
Sleep now. He said and we again slept.
.
.
.
.
.
..
In the morning
Pamela we will go outside are you ready? He asked me
While I was changing in the washroom. I wear a grey colour sleeveless gown along with open hair and minimal makeup. I came out of the washroom wearing the dress.
He started looking at me from top to bottom.I felt a little bit awkward when someone looks at me like that even if it's my husband.
What are you looking at? I asked him
He came toward me and again pulled me toward him and whispered in my ear
I know that my wife is beautiful but I don't know that she is this much beautiful.
He said and kissed on my earlobe as I hold his shirt more tightly due to the shiver running on my spine.
Rudra, leave me. I said
I won't leave you until I make you moan my name throughout the night. He said
Whatever night we spend you didn't even moan my name even if I asked you multiple times to shout louder as the room is already soundproof but you didn't you just kept your mouth shut. He said
Rudra I cannot do all these. I am too shy to do this. I said and hide my face on his shoulder by hugging him tightly.
You have to overcome your shyness sona(Darling) because these things are normal in married life especially while doing romance. Otherwise I have my own ways. He said again and kissed on my head.
I am still hugging him tightly not understanding what to say.
After sometime we broke the hug and looked at each other for sometime.

He came back to reality and asked
Have you taken your medicine? He asked me
No Rudra I don't want to eat that medicine. Its taste too bad o my God !!!!! I said while making faces.
Medicine cannot be tasted good Pamela. You have to take your medicine, if you won't its not good for the health. He said
No no no Rudra I cannot take that medicine its taste too bad as I started feeling vomitting when I take that medicine. I said while tears started coming from my eyes.
To be honest the medicine's taste is too bad.
Pamela why are you crying? Nowadays you cry too much. I know its because of your pregnancy. You know how much I feel tensed when you cry?He said while cupping my both cheeks.
Unable to control myself He again hugged me tightly.
After sometime..
Pamela let's go we are getting late. He said
I nodded positively
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now we are in the street of beautiful city of London to explore this beautiful city. The environment is so beautiful with all people roaming here and there. We took a lot of selfies and we went to see the famous monuments of London like Big ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul cathedral and many more as it was a lot of fun also. Within these time I also forgot that I am pregnant. After spending the whole day enjoying we end up being in a restaurant but I am not in a mood to eat anything and now I remember that I am pregnant as it will be useless to argue with him now so I have to eat a little for my baby who is inside me he/she will be hungry.
I know that I am not in a mood to eat but I cannot do injustice to my baby. She/he have to eat for their growth so that they can come out quickly, play with us and growing up early as I was really happy thinking about my little munchkin who is inside me is growing slowly slowly.

Another update....
Please vote and comment if you like it.
Check out the reels I have uploaded on my Instagram
Insta id: megworks4