From the author

Assalam Alaykum Warahmatullah Wabarakatuh. Hello there!

Welcome to Architect and Mrs Dantata, the first book is the trilogy that is the Dantata series (there's a spin-off too). Be rest assured that three of the books are already written and In Shaa Allah they will be up as soon as possible. I'm just doing some little editing. I hope you can be patient for a week or two to get this complete book and then await the upload of the second one once I'm done editing that too.

This book, despite being book one, is still what I consider a prequel. The original title was Architect and Mrs Dantata: The Prequel. This is because I wrote book two first and then I realized I had to make a backstory. What should have been a short prequel ended up becoming a full book so I decided to make it book one instead.

This is a love story but I cant promise you it is going to be rainbows and sunshine from start to finish. Like the synopsis said, every love story has its own twists and turns. This isn't any different.

I did my best to make this as unique as possible and I hope you love this as much as I loved writing it. I hope you treasure it too.

Please add this to your libraries and share while I get the entire work ready to upload. I look forward on being on this journey with you. I hope you look forward to being on this journey with me too. Please do not hesitate to leave comments if you have something to say. I will gladly appreciate that. I appreciate corrections too because no one is perfect.

Until the first chapter In Shaa Allah, 

Latifah.