Captured or Rescued?

The three of them- or four since Nezha's there too but he's not completely awake as he's being carried by Macaque, "why do I have to carry him again?" he questioned as he adjusted Nezha over his shoulder. "You're carrying him because if anything were to sneak up on us I can protect you guys from it!" Wukong said cheerfully then Mk butted in "yeah sssuurree, you totally didn't get bodied by someone a few minutes ago." Mk said in a sarcastic tone as he rolled his eyes, "HEY-you see what you're teaching him!" pointing at Macaque, Macaque just rolled his eyes and continued to follow Mk.

"Hey don't ignore me!" Wukong hissed as he quickly followed them both

"Hey don't ignore me!" Wukong hissed as he quickly followed them both. As they continued Macaque couldn't do it anymore and just threw Nezha in a portal to somewhere, Wukong just stared at him with wide eyes "What. The. Hell. Are. You doing!" grabbing Macaque's scarf. "He was going to hold us back, so I sent him to the kids friends." he just glared at him, just as Wukong was going to say something again a weird screech, gargling noise was heard "nniahgga-" they both jumped as their tails puffed up in horror, "The hell was that!?" Wukong looked around nervously as Macaque just said "Nope" speed walking towards Mk as he kept close to him.

(At the training temple)
"What's the point of all of this meditation stuff, it's not really helping~" Mei said till she got hit in the back of her head by a book from Redson, "Its because you're not trying hard enough and not focused enough on the samadhi fire!" also smacking the fruit out of her hand. Redson opened to a certain page and read it to her also scolding her in the process, "You can't just rush through these things, if you do rush through them you burn the whole world into a crisp! Ugh- you kinda remind me of noodle boy....." he groaned the last part in annoyance as he sat down next to her.
"I mean yeah....we do hangout a lot so we tend to act the same without knowing it." Mei shrugged, putting another random fruit out of nowhere in her mouth.

"You should know this Redboy, since ya know....you stalk us." she teased, taking a bite out of the dragon fruit with her eyes closed. Smacking the fruit out of her hand again in frustration "ITS RED.SON. and I don't stalk you guy's!" Mei just glanced at him then spoke again, "Oh really? What about that time when you broke into Mk's house hhmmmm?" Redson was flabbergasted and just gave up the argument, Mei humming in success but then they heard the trees and bushes moving at the ledge.
Two tired monkeys came up the ledge with a big huff, "Mei!" Wukong jumped over the railing and grabbed her shoulders shaking the poor girl, "Wukong?! What are you doing here and- Macaque!?" Mei pointed at the darker simian in confusion,
"We're here to help yyyooouuu." poking her nose with a smile.
"Where's Mk? Is he alright?!" she asked as she kept getting closer and closer to Wukong's face, his cheerful smile withered away once she asked about Mk "I-I don't know how to explain everything it's s still confusing...-but! He's not dead or anything I can assure you!" swaying his arms in a 'x' motion to at least comfort the girl.
"So you just left him again!?" Mei glared at Wukong but Macaque stepped between them, "If he was to find Mk he'll probably be dead just for standing to close to the kid." Macaque explained as Mei's eyes widened in concern.
The sky suddenly turned blue as it got colder, "Its her." Redson said as he got ready to fight. "Its not just her either." Macaque said as he heard chuckling coming from far, the LBD appeared in front of them but was looking behind her nervously like something else was coming soon. She looked back at the group and spoke "The samadhi fire will be coming with me......" She rose her hand and shot ice at Mei as the girl jolted in shock till it was blocked by a explosion in front of her, a silhouette of someone-no a simian started to rise out of the crater below them.

As the smoke was blown away Mei realized who it was "Mk?" waiting for a response he just stood there until he strikes at them catching the bone demon surprise, as they try to dodge the attack, "I don't have time for this!" she shot ice again but Redson got in front of the dragon girl getting caught in the ice. "Ugh! Whatever he'll be useful anyways...." disappearing in a blue hue and was gone, well not exactly as Berserk looked to where the bone demon was until his attention went to Wukong and Macaque and hissed "You....."
Getting ready to pounce at them as Macaque makes a portal under them making their way to the other crew.

"Wo! That was close haha!" he sighed as he got up and helped Mei up but then got punched in the gut by her, "OOF-" crouching in pain as Mei began to speak "The hell was that!? Why was Mk attacking us!" Macaque got between them again and tried to explain but Tang grabbed Mei's shoulder and explained everything to her, "But where is he now?" Mei looked at all of them waiting for a reply, "He's with us right now but some of you guy's won't be able to see him...."
Tang explained even more.
"Since everyone is informed of what's going on let's start making a plan to stop them both."

(At LBD's mech)

"Ugh! Let me go you old fossil!" Redson tries to kick the 'Mayor' off of him but was thrown into a room that had a bed and a blue dress on the bed. "THE HELL I'M PUTTING THAT DISASTEROUSE OUTFIT ON." he growled as he was going towards the door but a heavy force was crushing him then heard a echoey voice speak, "You  will put the dress on or die...." Redson had no choice but to obey and went to try to put the dress on "FINE! Fine I'll put the dress on!" he gave in as he felt the force leave his body, his body felt bruised and sore. He put the dress on as it got colder and colder every few seconds "D-damnit." he shivered rapidly, he tried to move around to keep warm but it only made it worse so Redson decided to make an escape.

Looking around as he planned his escape until seeing thick pieces of ice on the floor, taking a piece and went to the door to try to pick it open. In success it opened but it took five or six times to open when the ice kept breaking, continuing to walk around this freaky hallway that never had any turns just a long ass hall, A explosion was heard nearby taking that it's the way out and speed walked towards the source. Redson peaked over his shoulder to make sure no one was following him as he bumped into a hard body or chest if specific, he looked at the strangers face to see Mk? "Noodle boy!? What are you doing here? And how!?" he just there as he tilted his head and spoke "The fuck is a 'noodle boy'?" Berserk took a good look at him as another image came into mind again, it was a image of the redhead infront of him 'not going to lie he's kinda...cute' Berserk thought to himself.

(I drew this on my laptop so it looks kinda weird 😅)

They both stared at each other in confusion, as a large glacier was thrown at them and Berserk just blasted it away with just one hit, also keeping Redson safe behind him. Berserk glanced at Redson before growling at the lbd in annoyance, launching himself at the demon proceeding to blast through the mech.
Redson watching the scene in horror and confusion 'how the hell did noodle boy get strong enough to go against her...unless that's not him fighting.' he thought to himself as he backed up to not get hit by the debris.
Berserk was able to get the lbd away from Redson as possible and went back to him and threw him over his shoulder carrying the red head now, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING PUT ME DOWN YOU PEASANT!" he yelped as he was carried but couldn't do anything due to the lbd's powers effecting his strength making him weak as he was cold from being trapped in a cold ass room, but....Berserk's body was warm and soft as he was carried on his shoulder but where were they going now?

Redson was now nervous to where they were going but all that worry and anxiety washed away once he saw his palace (castle-house? Whatever you call it!🙄) in the distance, but why here of all places?

  (Sorry that I haven't posted for a while!)
                     (1528 Words)