Home (2)

(All art or drawings belong to me!)

Redson had been woken up by mumbling and turned around to see 'Mks' face twitching, his lips moving like he was talking to someone. Reaching to touch his face to help him relax but failed when a sudden hand grabbed his wrist; the boys hold didn't hurt him, it was a gentle grab.
"What are you doing?...." his voice was deep and raspy from just being woken up suddenly, even if Berserk was tired he'll make sure Redson needed anything before going back to whatever he was doing.
"You were mumbling in your sleep." Redson didn't mention the way he looked, the back of the brown simians hand went against his cheek checking in on his body heat or temperature 'still cold...' Berserk thought to himself as got up and left the room leaving the red head confused.

Berserk took note of the many guards around the palace and he didn't like that so he climbed up to the ceiling making his way to the kitchen. Looking through the cabinets and drawers for anything till he searched the fridge 'cinnamon coffee....would he like this?' grabbing the container observing it as he closed the fridge, to be honest he had no idea how to make coffee but....shaking PIF awake shoving the container in her face "Show me." he demanded as he hovered over her bed.
She was now in the kitchen making coffee 'Why am I making coffee for him? Does he not know how to?' she thought to herself as she glances at the simian tiredly "Is this for my son?" finishing the drink handing it to him as 'Mk' just stared at PIF "How'd you know?" he asked curiously as he looked down at the cup, PIF grabbed the container and turned it to show the note on it said 'Redson' on it, "Oh-" 'Mk' had a blank stare before speed walking out of the kitchen leaving the poor tired women behind. Redson heard the door open to see 'Mk' with a cup that smelt like cinnamon and was that a chocolate chip muffin 'Why is that muffin so big?' grabbing the cup as I took a sip of the coffee feeling the warmth go through my body, letting out a soft sigh.

 Redson heard the door open to see 'Mk' with a cup that smelt like cinnamon and was that a chocolate chip muffin 'Why is that muffin so big?' grabbing the cup as I took a sip of the coffee feeling the warmth go through my body, letting out a soft ...

       After Redson finished his drink, he went to say something to 'Mk' but was interrupted by a muffin being stuffed in his mouth taking him by surprise. "Thank-hm!" 'Mk' just had a blank face as his tail wagged confidently, taking a bite of the muffin as he gave up on asking why he just shoved it in his mouth. "Do you need anything before I leave?" 'Mk' titled his head looking the prince up and down, "Where are you going?" 'Mk' hesitated to respond but finally did "I'm going after the LBD and then finding the others before I return...." he was honest to his flame when he answered his questions, as he stood up to start walking out but stopped when Redson asked something he didn't think he'll ask "You're not Mk aren't you?...." It was quiet after a while, "No... I'm not Mk, you can say I'm his other half..." Berserk sighed as he turned towards the red head with a nervous but calm look.  Redson was confused 'What does he mean other half?' he thought to himself, "I'm all his negative emotions, he created me and I've been there with him for a long time."  it was like he read my mind, now I understand what's going on but where's Mk now? Is he locked away in his mind or..... I shake that thought away as I look up to the simian in front of me and asked "Who are you then?"
There was another moment of silence before Berserk walked over to him and bent down to his level and calmly looked at him "You may call me Berserk~" he bowed to the prince after he sat up, patting his head leaving him think as he left the palace.

         (With Wukong and the others.)

      Tang was meditating for a while leaving Pigsy to worry about his sudden change, well he changed slightly too but not mentally. Mei suddenly got the pigs attention when she called out to him to come join with the others as they were making a plan, Macaque clapped his hands together when Pigsy join in "Okay! Do you have any idea how to get Mk back or stop him from killing us?" he asked the pig "No, I don't even know what's going on with him." Pigsy sighed sadly as he looked down at the ground but Mei suddenly shouted "What if we use the LBD against Mk!" Macaque thought about it for a sec but had some concerns about the plan to use LBD "But what if she gets control of him and we're doomed." he pointed out. "We're going to use Berserk against the LBD...." Tang suddenly spoke as he stood up from his position making the others jump in surprise, "Berserk?" Sandy and Mei both said in confusion as they tilted their heads "That's his name, he's the one controlling Mk's body." the scholar explained showing a drawing that Mk made.

      Everyone just awed at the drawing except for Wukong and Nezha who already saw what he looked like from fighting him, "But how do you know who he looks like? You've never met him yet

Everyone just awed at the drawing except for Wukong and Nezha who already saw what he looked like from fighting him, "But how do you know who he looks like? You've never met him yet." Mei asked as Tang just glared at her like he didn't just tell them that Mk is literally with them but some of them can't see him for some reason and that he told them that Mk just drew it. Mei stood behind Sandy as she saw Tangs eye twitch in frustration till writhing appeared on the ground, it was Mk saying 'Mei I'm here just in a spirit form!' there was a dash with 'Mk' written next to it, there heart drops when he began to write 'Berserk is coming for you, he knows where you guys are you need to move quickly!' everyone started bolting to the van and gathering everything they needed.

        They felt everything shake around them as they heard a explosion outside above them. As they left in Sandy's fixed vehicle Berserk was behind them but wasn't really paying attention to them, seeing him crush someone under him.... It was the LBD. "Kid?!"  Pigsy was surprised to see him fighting the bone demon, but Tang just shoved him back in the van telling Sandy to drive "How about we don't get his attention?" the scholar said with a nervous look on his face. As they were about to leave Wukong looked back through the window to see Berserk staring back.

      'Crap-' Wukong thought to himself ducking down quickly but was too late as he was already seen by Berserk

Berserk watches them leave before turning his attention back to the LBD that was currently in his grasp, he didn't say anything to her as got closer to her face opening his mouth. 'He's going to devour me!' without hesitation she abandoned her host and fled the scene now having to find a new one.          Berserk had stopped when he heard  weeping and coughing letting the girl go; dropping her to the ground, he noticed the bone demons aura was gone and groaned in annoyance.

    Now he has to deal with this weakling or does he.....

                         (1243 words)