Home

(All art or drawings belong to me!)

   "Why are we here?" Redson was glad to be back home but why? Why did he bring him here? Berserk didn't say anything as he walked up to the doors, opening them as he kept walking looking for a perfect room for the bull prince.
After a long search he found a perfect room that had a fire place and soft bed, Berserk grabbed pillows and blankets throwing them on the ground as he held Redson.
'The hell is he doing? Is..he making a nest?'Redson was pulled out of his thoughts when he was gently placed in the soft nest next to the fire place, not going to lie it was keeping me warm....wait is that what he's doing? Trying to keep me warm?

The bull prince watched the simian get more blankets and pillows, placing them around the prince trying to keep him comfortable. "How's that..." he asked crouching down to the red head with his tail wagging slowly behind him as he waited for a answer, "uumm...its warm and comfortable....thank you." Redson was unsure what to say, everything is happening too fast and with this uneasy feeling when he looked into Berserk's eye's and that scar/hole on his forehead was making him feel nauseous. Pulling his hand out slowly reaching to touch Berserk's face; it felt rough as I moved my hand around his face, touching the wound on his forehead but he quickly pulled away with a low growl.
"Sorry- I just wanted to...nevermind." the redhead huffed as adjusted himself in the nest of blankets and pillows, till he felt a nudge against his arm behind him. Turning around to see Berserk's head going between his arm and body..... Was he trying to lay next to me? I patted his head as he got comfortable, I felt him vibrate which startled me 'Can monkey's pur?' suddenly I was yanked towards the simian. It was warm...warm to the point I was slowly going to sleep, 'I'm so tired' I hummed before I fell into a slumber.

  (Somewhere on the otherside of the palace)

"Did you hear that?" PIF turned to look at her husband to confirm she wasn't hearing the front door of their palace didn't just open, DBK just hummed agreeing with what she heard and turned to go towards the intruder.
DBK and PIF weren't that close to the entrance but felt a familiar cold breeze...the LBD. Slamming the entrance door shut in anger as he followed the aura with PIF following behind, as they both searched PIF saw one of the doors cracked open, she looked at her husband then back at the door. Before she could even open the door someone else opened it and hovered over her, it was Berserk-well Mk since they didn't know yet.

Berserk slowly closed the door behind him as he looked at both of them judgingly, when he was closing the door DBK saw Redson inside the room laying there silently before the door shut. "What did you do to him!?" DBK growled as his anger increased, PIF having the same idea as DBK, she used her fan to blast the boy away which was successful. Berserk just looked them with a wide grin as he flung himself at the two, the impact left a huge crater in the ground as bull king took the advantage to strike back; it was loud bang when the bull king notice a barrier surrounding the boy, DBK just put his hands together swinging it back behind him before slamming it repeatedly on the barrier cracking it slightly. As DBK started yelling at Berserk for what he thought he did which was 'killing' him but Berserk just laughed at the bulls reaction as PIF was behind her husband silently crying before she heard Berserk's laugh at them which made her snap. "What's so funny about you killing my son!" She whimpered angerly as she glared at the boy in frustration, before she could ask again he interrupted her as he chuckled "I didn't kill your son, you idiots!" he burst into laughter again while tears roll down his face.

"What?" the married couple said at the same time confused, Berserk walked to the door again as they were pretty far from it cause of their little fight that just happened. Opening the door as they all saw Redson in the nest of blankets and pillows, he moved a little in his sleep making both of his parents relax, "What your plan with him then?" PIF saw how pale Redson was. "That's for me to know and for you to find out~" he booped her nose teasingly as he shoved them out of the room and locked it, he went to Redson and layed right back down next to him, also in the same position he was in before.
DBK and PIF were just standing there until Ironfan went to some guards telling them to keep an eye on them mostly Berserk.

        (With Wukong and the others)

Wukong was pacing back and forth inpatient but also thinking about Mk's situation, 'Was I the cause of this...well no duh I've been acting like a asshole the whole time, even before I left again.' he thought to himself as he turned around to face Sandy with tea cup in his hand, it smelt like peaches. "Thank you Sandy...." he grabbed the cup and took a sip out of it before sighing, the warmth of the tea through his body made him relax. Nezha had already woken up after Macaque teleported him to the crew; he walked up to Wukong "You alright?" Nezha wanted to see if he would lie like always or actually tell him what's bothering him, "huh-oh um I don't know....actually." the blonde simian fummbled over his words nervously as he avoided eye contact from the lotus prince, "Do you think it's my fault for what Mk turned into?" This took the celestial being by surprise never expecting the great sage to actually say anything also not knowing what to say to that question, I mean it kinda was his fault but everything was happening, so much pressure was being thrown at them.
"Wukong, it's not your fault." Nezha placed his hand on his shoulder to comfort the sage but Wukong smacked his hand away, "NO! It is my fault, I caused both him and his friends trouble and pain!" he weeped "I made Mk into some.....MONSTER!" Wukong punched the wall cracking under his fist.

     Nezha was startled by his outburst, he should be used to this kind of thing from Wukong but the simian was in pain and really cared for the boy. The scholar walked up to Wukong and slapped him "You need to snap out of it Wukong, he isn't coming back with you having this fucking outbursts of yours!" Wukong was flabbergasted by the scholars action, with everyone being silent as well. "It's either you grow a pair of balls and deal with all your problems or go cry and hide away like a fucking baby!" Tang walked away with a huff as he finished knocking some sense into the blonde simian. Macaque was snickering until Tang glared at  the him making him go quiet as Tang walked by, the scholar sat down as he meditated in silence.

"Ddaaayyyuuummmm..." was all Mei could say as she ate her popcorn with her phone recording.

              (1257 Words)