Chapter 8

You stared at him and then quickly averted your attention to the barn.

Oh God... You thought where's F/N?!

You checked around for any zombies that were still left in the barn and then quickly climbed the stairs and up into the loft where you left F/N sleeping. There wasn't anything there. A knot in your stomach slightly uncoiled. Joker followed up right behind you.

"Well, at least we know that their alive." He said.

He put his hand on your shoulder.

"We have to find them!" You said tears starting to well up in your eyes. "W-we have to!"

Joker pulled you into a comforting hug. He held his hand against your head and wrapped his other arm around your waist.

"Hush now." He said "Im sure they'll be fine."

You closed your eyes and rested your head against his shoulder. You sniffled a little bit before lifting your head back up. He put his hand on your cheek.

"We'll find them. I promise."

You nodded your head and rested it on his chest letting him hold onto you for a little while longer

"Alright, we have to get back to camp." He said

You quietly nodded your head and let him take your hand in his as he walked you back to the camp.

So so dos sorry I haven't been on in literally forever I've got a lot of stuff going on and maybe I'll be able to get back into writing this story I'm glad you all like it tho!