🧸 Regression 🧸

My name is Andrés, but my friends call me Andy

My name is Andrés, but my friends call me Andy. I'm 10 years old and I'm in third grade.

Sometimes I thought as I got older that growing up sucked.

Many times I would hear my mother tell me phrases like "You're too old for that", or "Don't be immature".

These are ridiculous phrases if you think about it, since children usually don't let us live our childhood in peace and they take away what we have little by little.

Once my mom and I had a fight because she insisted that I should grow up, and I became very rebellious, to tell the truth I decided to teach her a good lesson.

With a few savings I had I bought a pair of diapers and when I got home I took out my bottle and all my things from when I was younger.

My mom was late getting home from work and I decided to wait for her as she would never think of it.

I went up to my room and took my diapers out of my backpack, spread them out on my bed and proceeded to take off all my clothes. The first thing I did was put on one of the diapers, but... something happened to me at that moment... I really liked the diaper, it was not like anything else I have ever felt, I felt a very big contrast of sensations, but remembering my plan, I proceeded to do what was left to do since my mom would be arriving soon.

Once the diaper was on, the next thing I did was to put on the most childish t-shirt I had at the time, which was one with a drawing of the Cuddly Bears.

After that I proceeded to put on a bib I found, which had the letters A, B, C and the numbers 1, 2 and 3.

Then I took a pacifier from when I was a baby and put it in my mouth, and to tell you the truth the feeling of using the pacifier was fantastic and I started to feel so relaxed that involuntarily a little trickle of pee leaked into the diaper; it felt great, but I couldn't be long, my mom would be here any minute.

I rummaged through my closet for the most childish socks I could find, in fact the best I could find were some socks that were brand new, which had Pocoyo drawings on the sides.

Once I finished transforming myself into a baby, I took my teddy bear and went to the living room.

There, I turned on the TV and put on Discovery Kids, at that moment they were showing a cartoon that I really like, they were showing Dragon Tales.

I sat down on the couch to watch TV, hugging my teddy bear affectionately and put my legs in a position where my diaper was totally visible. My plan would turn out very well.

I watched TV like that for about fifteen minutes, which seemed like several hours, as the anticipation of knowing what would happen when Mom got home was killing me.

What would my mom say when she saw her ten year old son totally transformed into a baby and in diapers? Would she be able to punish me?

Be that as it may, I was really enjoying being dressed as a baby, but I was a little cold because I wasn't wearing pants or shoes.