🧸 The Plan 🧸

The next day I woke up feeling how wet my diaper was, not only from pee but from the milk David had emptied into it

For some reason, I was the first of all the babies in the room to wake up. Normally at home I would jump out of bed to go to the bathroom because the urge to pee was so strong.

Now I didn't have to, so I decided to wait for the others to wake up and for the nannies to get us out of our cribs. There was a slight ray of sunlight coming through the bedroom window and I could clearly see the other sleeping children.

I was actually quite comfortable in my crib and played with Osin while I waited and thought about the plan. We really were a smart trio of babies, but the stakes were high and if we did anything wrong we would pay the consequences.

I mentally went over the plan again and again, and sometimes I thought we had gone to a lot of trouble just to see me in that dress, but it had to be worth it.

I kept waiting for a long time, I had woken up very early, or rather, the excitement I felt for everything that had happened and for what I still had to go through was what made me open my eyes in the morning.

After so much waiting the truth is that I was already a little bored, so I thought it would be okay if I got down on my knees in the crib and watched from there. When I did, the first thing I saw was clearly David, who was sleeping very peacefully in his crib.

In fact, David looked very cute when he slept, very different from his naughty self. I noticed that he had a pacifier in his mouth and was smiling. When he smiled he had dimples in his cheeks. The expression on his face was very calm and did not look like that of a naughty child. His reddish hair fell elegantly over his forehead, making him look even more tender and cute. I finally realized that he was hugging Flusher gently but firmly to his side.

I stared at him a moment longer and wanted to look at Bobby, but I could barely see Bobby Jr. who was sticking out of his crib a bit. Everyone was sleeping very peacefully, so I lay back down and decided to relax and go over the plan in my head again.

As I was thinking about the plan I realized something that none of the three of us had realized the night before. The plan had a small weak spot, but one that would be enough to derail it completely. I thought I would find a time to tell David and Bobby about it.

After the long wait they all finally started to slowly wake up, but David was still literally sleeping like a baby. I could see that because of the pacifier David had drooled a little.

Just then I heard Bobby's voice in the distance:

Bobby: Hey guys, are you awake?

I answered:

Andy: Me Bobby, but cute David is still dreaming about little ponies.

I could hear Bobby let out a slight giggle and sat up in his crib to see me, he motioned to me and I realized that down the hallway I could hear the footsteps of one of the nannies, so we went back to snuggling in our respective cribs.
Evidently, one of the nannies came into the room and seeing that not all the children had woken up proceeded to carefully remove all the awakened babies one at a time.