🧸 The New Daycare 🧸

It was a cloudy and particularly dark day, quite foggy in the distance that I could make out through my window

It was a cloudy and particularly dark day, quite foggy in the distance that I could make out through my window. The only thing I could make out well was the softness of Osín in my arms and his characteristic smell that made me feel very safe. I managed to turn to the bear clock I had on a small table nearby. It was 6:43 in the morning.

There was no sun at all, so I stayed under teddy bear blankets for a long time, my mind blank. I wasn't thinking about anything, and I was cold. I just looked at the angel mobile above my crib. I looked to the sides, everything was dark, almost like night.

I wanted to cry for mommy to come, but I thought it would be better to let her rest... And then I remembered.

Today was the day we would go to the new nursery together with Kim. I was very excited, but I couldn't move too much because the cold was getting to me. You know, when you wake up in weather like this, you don't feel like anything but lying in bed, well, in my case in my crib.

I was like that for a long time, thinking about what the daycare would be like, until around 7:30 my mommy came to my new baby room. She spoke to me very lovingly when she saw me, held me in her arms, gave me a little kiss on my forehead, lovingly changed my diaper and clothes, and took me to breakfast. She gave me a much nicer breakfast than the other days, she gave me my baby bottle with warm milk, some delicious fruits and a sandwich with tomato sauce making a happy face. My mommy was treating me with so much love that I felt like I was in heaven. As she was tenderly feeding me in my baby chair, she said to me:

Mom: You know, Andy? At first it seemed kind of strange when I found you in diapers and as a baby, but I see that now that you are the way you want to be, you are much happier than before, besides I realize that you really are a baby, and I will let you be a baby until you are ready to be a big boy, no matter how long it takes; because the truth baby, I got to thinking that there are not many mommies who can enjoy their baby boys for long, I like you to be a baby, so I am not in a hurry for you to grow up.

I will drop you off at daycare, but I will bring you home sometime to pamper you personally.

The fact that my mommy approved of me being a baby pleased me so much that I was very calm, I really didn't think about when I should stop being a baby, it doesn't matter to me, I really want to enjoy it until it is possible.

I gave my mommy a very warm smile and she became very happy and hugged me for a long time. Then she put me in warm clothes because it was a rainy day and told me that we were on our way to the new daycare address. I knew it was a different daycare so I was excited hugging Osín and with my pacifier in my mouth.

I was very nervous all the way, and to tell the truth, this new daycare was also far from my house, but to the other side of the city. Finally, after almost an hour, we arrived at some streets that were quite secluded. Then I saw it, it was almost like in the countryside, a big fence and in the background I could see a very big house.