🧸 Classes 🧸

Classes were not supposed to start until the day after we arrived at the new daycare, so the day we arrived we played a lot, took naps, had our diapers changed who knows how many times and watched cartoons on the big TV, but David, Bobby, Andreita...

Classes were not supposed to start until the day after we arrived at the new daycare, so the day we arrived we played a lot, took naps, had our diapers changed who knows how many times and watched cartoons on the big TV, but David, Bobby, Andreita and I really wanted to know what those classes were like. That night, we were put to bed as tenderly as possible, it was different from the other daycare because the nannies treated us and saw something different, like they didn't see us as older kids acting like babies, but just as babies. There was no one here to punish, although at times I was afraid to see the nanny Sophie because she was identical to nanny Nicole.

Before I tell you what the classes were like, I will tell you what happened that night, the first night we were going to sleep in the new daycare.

That night was a lot of fun. Bedtime was at eight o'clock, well, we were used to that. At seven o'clock, the nannies got us ready for bed. First, they took us for a bath. Then, they put us in clean diapers and some very cute onesies, and let us choose the drawings, I liked that, because here they let us use whatever we liked the most. They took the eight members of the silver diaper to one room, and the others to another room. I could see the little girl with the clear eyes for a moment.

We were given our feeding bottles and each slept in our own crib, except for Maury and Sauly, who slept in the same crib that was just a little bit bigger to fit both of them at the same time. When the nannies left, they turned off the lights, but left some beautiful night lights, which made little stars all over the room. The lights were a light shade of green, like most night lights. We really liked those night lights, and we sat down in our cribs to talk for a while, the closest crib to mine, was Kim's, so I said to her:

Andy: Hey Kim, those night lights are really pretty.

Kim: Oh yeah, and there are even cuter ones, there are bear ones, animal ones and lots of others, they change them every night.

David, Bobby, Andreita and I were impressed and happy. Then Bobby, who was near Maury and Sauly's crib, started talking:

Bobby: Hey Maury, why are you and Sauly sleeping in the same crib?

Maury: It's because Sauly doesn't want to sleep alone Bobby, he likes to sleep with me. At first, we were put in different cribs, but Sauly always came out of his crib in the middle of the night and snuggled next to me, so the nannies always saw us together in the morning, so they decided it was better for us to be together.

Bobby: Oh!, I see, you two are very close little brothers. Hey but... What are you doing?

At that moment Maury came out of the crib hugging Charmi and went to the side where there were lots of cute stuffed animals laid out. He took about eight stuffed animals from the pile, and took them to the crib. At that moment, Andreita said to him:

Andreita: Hey Maury, won't you get in trouble for sleeping with all those stuffed animals?

Maury: Of course not, Andreita! The nannies already know that I sleep with all these stuffed animals. I can't sleep with just Charmi, even though Charmi is sensational.
Look, Sauly hugs me at night and I hug all the stuffed animals.