🧸 Supreme Punishment 🧸

In the middle of the night I woke up shaken, I had had a nightmare

In the middle of the night I woke up shaken, I had had a nightmare. I was sweating cold and for the first time I felt that my diaper made me uncomfortable.

I dreamt how nanny Nicole mistreated me, in different ways that I can't describe. I was very scared, in a few hours nanny Nicole was going to punish me, and all for trying on my dress. The only thing that consoled me was that David and Bobby were sleeping peacefully, since they would not be punished.

I went to bed again, but I couldn't rest, I was cold from how much I had sweated. I could not go back to sleep, I could only see the faint moonlight coming through the window behind my crib. Nothing could soothe me, not hugging Osin, not sucking my thumb, not thinking of nice things...nothing. And after what must have been a whole hour of sleeplessness, I finally fell asleep, but I didn't notice, because it's that feeling when you just woke up without knowing what happened.

When I woke up so suddenly I could see that there was no one in the room, just David lying in his crib sucking his thumb and looking at me tenderly, in a way he never used to look at me. And, making sure there was no in sight, David knelt down in his crib and said to me as he hugged Flusher:

David: I pretended to fall asleep to talk to you before I was taken out of my crib. You look terrible, you haven't been able to sleep. Well, I don't blame you, you've been thinking about your punishment. But I just wanted to tell you that, whatever happens, I'll be here when it's all over, so we can play together.

David had spoken to me in such an encouraging way that it gave me strength to face my punishment. We smiled at each other for a few moments and one of the nannies came in and said:

Nanny: It looks like the little ones have woken up.

David and I looked at the nanny and she lifted David in her arms and said to me:

Nanny: You have to wait here a while longer, you are going out today with Nanny Nicole.

Those words made my tummy feel strange, and I thought, "Going out?" because it was one thing to be treated like a baby in there, but in the outside world? I think I was beginning to realize what the punishment would be like.

The nanny took David away and from there she looked at me with a "it's okay" look on her face.

I lay there waiting for Nanny Nicole and tried not to get nervous. And finally, after a few minutes that seemed like an eternity, Nanny Nicole appeared. Startled, I sat up in the crib and she said to me:

Nanny Nicole: Well Andy, today you will be all mine. We will go for a walk and I will take care of you myself for the whole day.

I didn't understand exactly what Nanny Nicole had in mind, but I wanted her to do it soon, as I couldn't stand the anxiety any longer.

She then walked over to my crib and picked me up in her arms, picked Osin up and handed him to me, and I received him lovingly. It seemed a little strange to me that if he was supposed to punish me, out of the blue he treated me so well. After a moment, and before leaving the room, Nanny Nicole noticed that I was very dirty, not only from the usual wet diaper, but also from the night's sweat. Then she looked me in the eyes and said: