001

Fatima Taylor

Fatima Taylor.

"Bitch we know why you excited." Andi joked as Fatima smiled sipping her drink. "Girl shut up." Fatima laughed.

"She can't wait look at her all giddy." Danni also cracked a joke on Fatima. "Leave her alone, she hasn't physically seen him in 10 years."

Today was the day Zachary Taylor was coming home from jail. Fatima couldn't be more excited.

10 years ago she was awoken out her sleep to Zac crying. After that day her whole world was changed drastically.

TRAVEL 🧭 TIME

Zachary had just slipped on his brand new pair of jordan 4's. He looked to his right at his wife sleeping in bed.

Tears swelled up in his eyes and he put his head in his hands and began to sob. Fatima started moving around and then got up.

She turned to her left, "Baby what's wrong?" She questioned immediately. She crawled over to his side.

"Baby I'm sorry." He started crying harder which resulted in her to start crying. "What's wrong Zac? Tell me baby please!"

"I've been running a drug business behind your back for years." He admitted after a moment of silence.

Fatima inhaled sharply, "3 months ago I got caught, I had a choice to turn myself in or go on the run."

"How many?" She spoke, knowing the outcome of the situation. "10," he mumbled, her whole world felt like it fell apart.

"No no no no no baby," she cried loudly, "I can't loose you that long Zachary." She kissed all over his face.

She had now climbed into his lap and hugged him tightly as if she was trying to merge their bodies into one.

"I'm sorry Fatima, I failed you, and Angel." He spoke. His heart was broken knowing he was going to miss half of his daughters life.

She was only 1, when he returned she was going to be 11. On the way to being a preteen. "When do you leave?"

"Tonight. Right now." He said as he firmly gripped her body. "I love you baby, always and forever."

"I'm not asking you to wait for me. I don't want you to feel isolated from dating because of me."

"If you want to move on you can- I would never. You're mine forever, I'm not going to find anyone better."

"I'm sorry for lying to you about what I was doing, I should've told you about my side hussle. Now karmas biting me in the ass."

She sighed before kissing his cheek again, "I have to go mama." Zac said after a few minutes.

Tears fell from Fatima's eyes again, "I wanna come," she spoke, before he could protest she was in her closet.