003

Fatima Taylor

"I don't necessarily think we have to define our relationship

"I don't necessarily think we have to define our relationship." Fatima said to Zac.

"You know where we stand correct?" She asked him and he shrugged, "I mean kind of."

She eyed him, "What do you mean kind of Zachary?" She questioned him.

"I was gone for 10 years Fatima, lord knows what took place when I wasn't around."

Fatima looked at him, "I'm done talking." Fatima spoke grabbing her things.

"Maybe you should leave, if you don't know why you're here." She mumbled leaving out the door.

Zac completed pissed her off, they had an amazing night and now he come with the bullshit.

She got inside ber 2024 Dodge Charger and started it up, she pulled off going to Starbucks.

She got her a Vanilla Bean Creme, and drove off. She pulled up to her building in no time.

She got out of the car and walked inside. "Hello my lovely's," she greeted everyone.

"Hey boss lady," they all responded back but in different responses, she went to her office.

She got a phone call from Zac which she declined, he called again and she declined again.

She didnt have time to communicate with him while working because she'd mess up orders.

Zac was good at making her angry especially when he was in jail.

He always tried to play with her knowing she couldn't call back or just pop up.

He always tried to make her feel like she was ruining their marriage when he was in jail.

Honestly it wasn't purposely but when you're incarcerated and can't watch someone's every move its hard.

And he couldn't give her what she needed, he couldn't please her how they both wanted.

All he wanted was attention from her and whenever she failed to do so it broke him.

Every missed call, every missed visit, all of it made him feel like she wasn't being loyal when she was.

She didn't even think of another man, any time another man tried to go with her she shut it down.

However Zac knows how attractive Fatima is, and he also knows 10 years is a decade.

"The fuck do you want Zachary?!" Fatima reprimanded Zac as she answered the 4th call.

"Why you not answering your phone Destinee?" She rolled her eyes, "Because you aint got no sense."

"You lost yo damn mind and when you find it, call me." She hung up the phone.

Zac didn't even call back, he just texted and let her know the conversation wasn't over.