007

--
Fatima Taylor

"You said talk later, Angel sleep so let's talk

"You said talk later, Angel sleep so let's talk." Zac requested and Fatima nodded.

"Have a seat." She spoke sipping her glass of wine which was very much needed after the day she had.

First she had to go talk to her mom because they hadn't spoken in months due to miscommunication.

Then she had to head to Andi and Amp's house to resolve a issue between her and Jake.

Also her and Andi almost got into it because she halfway implied that Andi still loved Jake.

Which she still feels is true because she be so worried about him when he's not her man.

Lastly the situation with Bianca and the text she received, everything was stressing her out.

"What you thinking about?" Zac asked as he poured hisself a glass of Hennessy.

"Life, if I'm doing it the way I want." She replied staring at the brim of her wineglass.

Zac nodded feeling how she was feeling, she looked up at him as he sat back down.

"Why did you feel it was okay for you to even communicate with the girl Zachary?"

"And please don't sugarcoat it, you know I like hardcore truth. I can't handle the lies."

He sighed, "Baby I don't know honesty, I was been dumb." He responded.

"At first when I got the letter I was mad confused but then I wrote back because we was into it and I was bored."

"So what you gone do everytime you bored? Lead on another girl?" She questioned truthfully.

"No Ti, it was dumb. I was boxed in, I didn't have no one to talk to and whenever you blocked the number I was desperate."

"I could call the guys but nobody wanna sit around and talk to niggas when they got a wife and kid at home."

"So you wanted to sit on the phone with bitches while you wife and kid at home- No Fatima! Listen."

"I'm listening but you aint saying shit," He smacked his teeth looking at her with a glare.

She shrugged and sipped her wine, "My apologies, continue Zachary." She added on.

"It was dumb as fuck but she made me feel good I can't lie. At first I thought it was just somebody joking around then she sent her number and I stopped talking to her for like 2 weeks because you had accepted my apology then we got into it about Angel suspension and I called."

"I called her and she was fun to talk to, down to earth, she never let the conversation die."

"It wasn't even on no relationship type stuff, we just had conversations and it was cool honestly T."