009

--
Fatima Taylor

-- Fatima Taylor

"Mrs.Taylor," Jessica knocked on Fatima's door, "Yes Jess?" She looked up  frustrated.

For some reason today felt off, everyone in the Taylor house woke up in the wrong side.

Zac had a attitude, Fatima had a attitude, Angel had a attitude and even Milano had one.

*Angel's dog^

She couldn't shake the feeling of something being off, none of them could.

"You have a package from Remedy By Ari," she waved her hand so Jess could bring it in.

She did and then left Fatima to review the items all by herself before deciding if she wanted to partner.

After using 3 of her models to model the product she decided to partner wirh Ari.

She sent her a email and Instagram dm confirming their collaboration set for fall.

After she went through more emails, she always checked them before going on.

She read a email from someone by the name of Angel Bradley, asking to be a brand Ambassador.

She went to Angel's page, she saw Angel was sitting at 177k and had tons of supporters.

Plus she had the same name as her daughter, and she could do a "Angel Vs Angel" shoot.

She emailed Angel her number so they could talk more, plus Angel lived in Houston so it was good.

"Mrs.Taylor?" Jess entered Fatima's office once again, "Yes Jess?" Fatima said with more irritation.

"I have a Monae on line 2 wanting tonspeak with you," Fatima's head shot up.

She remembered the name instantly, the same name Bianca told her to watch out for.

"Send her through," Fatima spoke in ine breath. Jessica went to her office and did as told.

Fatima answered the phone, "Who the fuck is this?" She spoke with anger in her voice.

"Oh dear friend, don't be so rude." The wiman spoke in a laughing matter, "Bitch do you know who I am?"

"Of course I do Mrs.Taylor." Monae chu ked, Fatima stared at the phone. "Bitch-"

"Hey, ian finna be to many more of those." She spoke. "BITCH, get the fuck outt my phone."

Just as Fatima was about to hang up Monae spoke. "Check on your car, then your family."

The line disconnected, Fatima got up and ran outside where most of her employees were.

Her car was destroyed, the windows were bussed, the tires were popped and it was eggs all over it.

"I'm going to kill this bitch," she mumbled.