004

Fatima Taylor

"Y'all keep saying I know you mad, I'm not fucking mad!" Fatima snapped at the girls

"I'm fucking pissed!"

The three of them looked at her awkwardly not knowing what to say to help the situation.

They weren't used to seeing Fatima like this. She was always so cool, calm, and collective.

When it came to relationships she was their go-to. She had all the advice in the world.

When the father of Andi's twin daughters Jake and her boyfriend got into it, Fatima was there.

She helped diesclate the situation, and there were no more problems with the three.

When Danni and Preston fought over his overbearing family, Fatima was there.

And so on and so fourth, she was just always there for them and they had no clue how to do the same.

From all the time they had known her she never had relationship problems to work through.

They wouldn't say her and Zac were perfect but she was good at hiding when they weren't.

"Okay Fatima you gone have to calm down first." Andi spoke, like Fatima always told her.

"So how do you know this isn't just someone playing on his phone?" Sabrina asked her.

"Because he been had this phone and the only people that have the number had to get it from me."

"But since he's been out he got it back and that's the only new number that has texted since he's been out."

"I didn't even check anything else but I know there's more, I feel it." She told her girls.

"How about this okay, you listening?" Fatima rested her head in her hands and nodded.

"You go home and you confront him about it, have a serious conversation without any aggression."

"Because if you yell you won't get your point across because you'll only anger yourself more."

Fatima looked up at Danni. "Thanks Dan, that's actually really good advice."

"I learnt from the best," they all smiled and soon after Fatima took Danni's advice.

Before returning home she stopped to get some food, she also went to print out some divorce documents.