002

Fatima Taylor

Zac being home has made the ladies of the Taylor household as happy as can be

Angel has been the happiest ever, she even got herself up and ready for school 20 minutes before Tima did.

Just to spend more time with her dad before school. Fatima was now dropping her off.

She was letting Zac sleep in for the day until later on, where she had things planned for him.

"Have a great day," Fatima smiled as Angel hopped out the car. "I will, love you mommy!"

Angel leaned in the window and pecked Crystal's cheek. "I love you more Angel."

Angel ran into the school with the biggest smile, her dad being gone really had her depressed.

She had no clue that he was getting out so seeing him walking out brung her so much happiness.

Fatima drove off making sure to stop and get IHOP for her and Zac. She made it home shortly after.

When she got there Zac was up drinking coffee, she locked the door and walked to him.

She put the bags down and hugged him from behind. "Goodmorning husband," she smiled.

"Goodmorning baby," he turned and pecked her lips, "Where's Angelface?" He asked.

"I dropped her off a few minutes ago," she responded, he nodded then she grabbed their food.

"Come on lets eat, I got you pancakes, bacon, and cheese eggs." She let hin know, he nodded.

They walked over to the front room and set their food up before turning on something to watch.

Fatima climbed into Zac's lap as they both ate, Zac finished up first and began to rub down her body.

"I missed you," he mumbled on her neck, she giggled pushing him away.."i missed you too."

She pecked his lip, after finishing her food she threw away their trash and they washed their hands.

"Can we talk?" Fatima turned to Zac and he nodded, "I'm mean we haven't talked really in 10 years."

He joked but Fatima didn't find it funny, "Are you done?" He was confused by her voice.

"You mad?" He askes grabbing ahold of her waist, she shook her head looking down.

"I just wanna talk," she answered, he grabbed her hands and led her to their bedroom.