008

--
Fatima Taylor

"Are you sure this is what you want because I don't want to come home and you still resent me

"Are you sure this is what you want because I don't want to come home and you still resent me."

Fatima nodded once again, she had 2 days of processing everything after their talk.

In those 2 days she decided their love was stronger than a couple of meaningless conversations.

If Zac had slept with Bianca or had her coming to see him, it would've caused a divorce.

However that didn't happen so she was choosing to let it go, "We're good Zac." She spoke.

The two walked into the house together and Zac took his stuff to their bedroom.

Well his new stuff because all of his other things were still there or in the guest room.

"I'm going to get Angel, you coming?" He shook his head, "I need to put this up and plus yall need a talk.'

Fatima nodded, she left and drove to Zachary's younger sister's house to get Angel.

Kaariah, she was the mother of Kassandra who was Zac's first and favorite niece.

Fatima walked up to the door after parking and knocking waiting until the door was opened.

"Hey sis," Kaari smiled and gave Fatima a hug, "Hey Kaari, where's my Angel?"

Kaari looked over, "She's upstairs playing with them damn toys I told them to put up."

The two of them laughed, Kaari called Angel down and her and Kassy both came running.

"Momma!" Angel turned to Fatima and ran over to hug her, Fatima smiled big with wide eyes.

"Hey girly," she looked down at Angel hugging her legs. "You ready to go?" Angel nodded.

She let go and went to get her bookbag. "See you titi K, see you sandy!" She waved.

"See you niecypoo!" Kari spoke, "See you halo!" Fatima smiled at the interaction.

She loved how the girls got along, even when Zac was incarcerated they still were tight as glue.

She also loved how Zac's family never doubted her, from the moment she came around.

There was a time his brother, Jerermiah had said something that trigged Ti.

He implied that she was cheating and he knew she wasn't staying loyal when he saw her out with Amp.

Fatima didn't even tell him that Amp was her cousin instead she let him believe it.

He even told the whole family and they called themselves ignoring her for a week.

She didnt snap, she didn't cuss, she didn't do anything. She just waited until the right moment.

The moment was when everyone went to visit Zac at the same time, and he dapped Amp up.

His whole family was shocked and told them how they assumed he was my new man.

Zac had only been locked up for 3 years at the time. He snapped on all of them..

After that they never accused her of anything again, well not to her face atleast.

"Come on," Fatima grabbed Angel's hand and they walked to the car. Well Ti walked, Angel skipped.

"Why're you such a happy girl today?" Fatima asked with a laugh, "I dunno." He shrugged.

"Mommy?" Fatima couldn't help but to cheese at her daughter, she was calling her 'Mommy' again.

"Yes?" Fatima spoke, "When I said that thing about wanting to live with daddy, I lied."

"Hmm, but why did you say it? Did I do something mean to you?" Fatima asked.

"No, I was just mad because of you and daddy's issues but titi K told me that it was none of my business."

"I'm sorry for being in adults business and talking to you like you weren't my mommy, do you forgive me?"

"Of course mommy forgives you sweetpea," Fatima turned around and pecked Angel's forehead.

She pulled into the driveway and Angel was skeptical, as she saw Zac's car.

Instead of speaking on it she remained in her place like her Titi K said to.

--
Zachary Taylor

The two went into the house and Zac came downstairs, "Hey daddy," Angel smiled running to him

"Hey angelface," he picked her up as ifnshe wasnt 63 pounds, she was very skinny and short to be 11.

"Guess what?" He spoke, "Daddy's going to stay here with you and mommy forever!"

Angel's eyes widened and she showed all her teeth, "Really?" , "Yes really," Angel jumped down.

She ran and hugged Fatima, "I'm so exciteddddd," she dragged earning a laugh from them.

After nearing jumping her butt off, Fatima sent Angel up to take a bath and get ready for dinner.

"How you feeling mama?" Zac asked coming behind Fatima grabbing ahold of her waist.

"I feel good actually," she spoke, he began to kiss and suck on her neck earing a few moans.

"I can make you feel better," he mumbled against her, "Babyy, I have to cook mhmm."

He ran his hands along her treasure, "Just 30 minutes, while Angel is taking her shower."

Fatima turned to look at him, she finally gave in and they ran upstairs. All Zac could do was smile.

He had gotten his family back and he'd be dammed if Sasha, Karen, or Bianca ruined anything else.

Yea what he did was dumb, but no matter what he'd never stop loving the love of his life.

It's been 15 years since he even heard Karen's name, and he was suprised she was even still around.

Her wanting revenge or whatever it was on him and Fatima was insane, zhe needed to let it go.

He didn't care how she chose to live her life but he was living his with his wide and his daughterm