005

--
Fatima Taylor

"Are you hungry?" Fatima looked back at Angel as she stared out the window

She didn't respond.

It's been only a week since Zac and Fatima separated and Angel has been depressed since.

She never talks to Fatima ever, the most she does is uses her manners and barely that.

Whenever Zac comes to get her, she is rhe happiest most talkative person alive and its breaks Fatima.

Every since Zac went to jail, Fatima has felt like Angel hates her, like she balmes her.

Fatima didn't know what to do, she didn't want to loose her babygirl when she has done nothing.

Fatima sighed looking at Angel for a little longer, she pulled into Popeyes drive thru.

She got them both food, paid then pulled off. She handed Angel her food, "Thank you," she mumbled.

Fatima nodded, she drove to her job. She looked back and Angel huffed. "Do you want to go with your dad?"

"Yes please," she said immediately, Fatima started the car back up and drove to Zac's condo.

She called him before she made it, "Hello?" He said into the phone, "Yea I'm bringing Angel."

"Is that cool?" She asked, "Yea, I'm at the condo on Hamps." He replied and she ended the call after saying Okay.

"Angel?" Angel looked over to Fatima but didn't respond, "Why're you upset with me?"

Angel didn't respond again, "You can't ignore me forever, I'm letting it slide but you know."

"I want to live with dad fulltime," Fatima stopped the car accidentally sending Angel to hit the seat.

"Ow!" She shouted holding her face. "I am so sorry." Fatima apologized, she continued to drive.

"Did you hear what I said?" Angel repeated herself and Fatima clinched her jaws.

"Okay." She spoke lowly pulling into Zac's driveway where he was already waiting.

Angel jumped out the car and ran to him, "Hey daddy!" She smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Hey angelface," he spun her around before placing her on her feet.

Zac watched Fatima' as she watched them with tears, "Baby go in the house, Kassy is there."

Angel ran off to play with her cousin Kassandra. Zac made his way to Fatima's car.