Chapter 6

This pink dress is the one Fiza donned. 

Well, are you not going to comment on my chapters or what? I mean this story is for free but doesn't it deserve stars or comments? Or inline comments. Please!

Fiza woke up and realized she was alone in the bed. Pulling the covers to her chest she gulped learning her surroundings. Her chest got constricted recalling the last night. She couldn't recall much but tried not to feel anything. What she could clearly recall was his audacity to touch her as he owned her. Her body was sore and she felt a little feverish too. Recalling her mother or how much she was loved once, Fiza hugged herself. She soon heard some utensils outside. An anxiety settled realizing she was to face him again.

Fiza located her clothes and dressed herself. On her way out, she noticed her suitcase in the room and it seems someone had opened it. She closed her eyes not liking how he went through her stuff without asking her. But then it seemed he didn't know what consent was. She walked out of the room but got static finding him standing close to the stove.

Kamran turned around and Fiza was quick to lower her eyes and mumble, "Good morning," When he didn't answer she looked up and saw him making the coffee. She was about to ask if she could help when he started.

"Will you be waking up at this time every day?" Fiza could only shake her head and clasped her sweaty hands in confusion. She was too scared to move her limb and continued looking at him for a few moments before she offered. "Let me set you something. I will be quick..." Fiza walked to him in the kitchen but the moment she heard him laughing she got her head down. She bit her cheek when he took a step towards her.

"I don't know much about cooking but I can make the best coffee." Fiza took notice of a bun on the plate. She was feeling too weak and dizzy with hunger but didn't dare to touch it. Kamran passed a cup of coffee to her and Fiza looked at him. He didn't look like the type of man who would make coffee for his wife.

"For me?" Fiza asked and he nodded. She didn't tell him that she doesn't like coffee and accepted the cup.

"Thank you....I...do you want me to make you breakfast? I can..." Fiza offered but trailed off when he caught her arm and leaned to her mouth. "When I get back I want this place clean. And, I want you to wait for me at dinner. Also, you have good outfits. I want you in something good." Fiza lowered her eyes and gulped. "You..." She wet her lips before daring. "...went through my bag?"

"This is my home..." Fiza looked up to notice he was disappointed. Placing his finger on her chest he told her. "...my wife. I don't see anything here that is yours."

Fiza blinked when he touched her hair but gasped when he took a fist off it to make her look at him. "You have good hair." He complimented but Fiza didn't have a great feeling how he had held her. For a moment she was positive he was going to hurt her.

He leaned closer to her mouth but Fiza gasped breaking the moment. "Anything else?"

"Yea, show me your smile." Fiza got her big eyes up but couldn't muster the energy to smile. She wonders if he is enjoying her situation.

"I..." Her voice broke but he leaned down to kiss her.

Pulling away he told her. "Clean my place and have the dinner ready." He was walking away but Fiza couldn't help the question. "When will you return?" He looked at her pissed and told her. "No, you are not going anywhere out. I..." He showed her the padlock and told her. "...am locking the place."

"What?" Fiza couldn't help the surprise on her face.

"I don't trust you. Heck, I don't even know you. Who knows you run away stealing?" He laughed as he had told her a great joke but Fiza was mortified. "You better be what you look like though."