Chapter 11

Content warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️ #abusive #forced #disturbingtalk

He leaned down to hold her right wrist and started pulling her to the other side. Fiza was shivering but held her knees to her chest fast. She tried to pull her wrist out of his hold only for him to pull her even more savagely. "Please..." She pleaded but the moment she found she could run she tried to get up only for Kamran to pull her hair and throw her on the floor over her face. "Maa..." She writhed in pain but was disgusted finding Kamran approaching her back. "G? No!"

Holding her hair he banged her head on the floor making her go dizzy. She wanted to touch her head to feel it but could sense him pulling her trousers down. Only helpless sobs left her mouth while he mercilessly tried to violate her rear.

And, once getting his way gritted in her ear, "This is your reality now. I have all the rights to your body. And, you should be giving it to me like a good woman. Or do you want to get on the streets? And, fucked by dirty dicks? Huh? Agh..." He kissed her temple making Fiza close her eyes tightly. She bit her mouth when he went on her more aggressive. "You know what you are right? You are a used woman now. I am fucking you. Do you think any other man will ever accept you wholeheartedly? You got a life ahead of you Fiza. And, you better spend it like a good woman. Under one man. I am your man." His voice was coming out laboured while his hot breaths on her side face were burning her soul.

"Give in to me. Submit to me, you bitch!" He straightened himself and pushed her shirt over her head to make her back all naked to his eye. She was bleeding through her ass but he only smiled. "Be a good girl. Just like this. Stay still..." Kamran held her thighs and hummed in ecstasy. "...if you want to use this mind of yours. Use it to make me happy. Use it to avoid making it hard for us. Remember, Fiza. Whenever you make me upset. I will fuck your attitude out of your butthole. Do you hear me?" Fiza only remained silent. And, could feel his hands rubbing and pulling her as he pleased.

Fearing he would do it again she apologized. "I am sorry. Please forgive me."

"I will make you sorry. It's not your Fiza. It is all mine. It should be mine. Get this straight in your head. I am your family now. And, if any of your brothers ever came here to pick you up. I swear to kill him and go to jail. Do you want this to happen?" Fiza didn't react to this one. She knew she didn't have to worry about it. No one will ever come for her.

Someone knocked on their door and Kamran straightened up.

"What! Are you planning to stay like this your whole life?" Kamran hissed making Fiza's hand come to life when she held her shirt down. She slowly tried to sit down but closed her eyes feeling the sharp pain in her rear. "Get fucking dressed now!" Fiza hurriedly dressed herself too before trying to get to her scarf.

Kamran was already in his jeans and was panting when he walked to the door. "Who is this?" He said before opening it.

And, it was the building manager. "We need to check a leak in your apartment. It is leaking to..."

"Now is not the right time."

"You don't pay me enough to give you the right time. I don't have any other time. Get aside." Fiza was clueless about what they were talking about. The man had an English accent.

Fiza slowly walked to her room and seeing Fiza walked to the room Kamran nodded. "Fine, but make it quick."

Kamran opened the door wide while the building manager nodded to the mechanic who was still getting his things done. Kamran who hadn't seen the mechanic was shocked when he turned around and found Mike walking to his kitchen. "You! How dare you!"

"Oh...how your face doing man. I did quite a number on it. Didn't I?" Mike remarked.

"You know what? Stay here. I will call the police right away." Kamran warned.