Chapter 10

Ok, so I got 99 votes on the last chapter and here is the new chapter. Please be ready. Also, this story is to take an even more darker turn in the future. So,...do not read if you can't handle some situations.

Situations like one more bad character in her life. He is not introduced yet but he will soon be making his entry. And, you people will know.

"Kamran..." Fiza stuttered but before she could resist Kamran told her.

"Keep on walking. I don't want a scene here." Fiza didn't know how she was to save herself. She feared leaving with him but didn't have anyway.

"Please, Kamran..." Fiza stopped walking when they reached the parking. And, it was enough for Kamran to pull her hair and seethe.

"Are you trying to report me? Are you!" Kamran yelled in Hindi and Fiza writhed in pain.

"No, no...please, Kamran. You are hurting me."

"I will show you what hurt mean, Fiza. I will show you. Tell me what did you write here? I don't know fucking Hindi. And, why the hell would you write Hindi to pass it to a white guy? You better not lie to me for what's written in here or I..." He was about to punch her when Fiza yelled. "He...he asked me to write something in Hindi. And, I did..." Fiza didn't know what else to say.

"Why? How could you start talking to a guy the moment I left you and did he dare to touch your hand?" Fiza pressed her mouth and tried to breathe. She had her face hidden in her shoulder but Kamran wouldn't let go of his hard grip on her hair.

"Please, forgive me." Fiza knew if he gets to know that she left the house in the middle of the night. It would be more of a problem.

But her apology only made him lose his mind. "Did you really?...were you seducing him? Are you planning to fucking leave me? Are you looking for someone younger?" He dug his fingers over her chin and jerked her head violently. Fiza was sobbing with her scalp on fire and tried not to lose her balance. She got her grip on his wrist more. But he won't let go of her hair under her scarf which was losing its grip now.

Her sight was blurry with tears. She tried to resist his grip but knew she didn't have any way out. "Ah...Kamran please...please let go. Please...ah...ah...it hurts. I wasn't talking to him. He...he walked to me...please"

"And, you will fucking fuck anyone walking to you. Won't you?" Kamran was yelling in Hindi. And, each word burned Fiza's ear.

"Please...don't..." She pleaded.

Kamran dragged her to their car mercilessly without losing his grip on her head. Opening the back door Kamran pushed her into the car before getting into the car over her. And, before Fiza could register anything he punched her face making her cry out loud. "Ah! no, no, no..." She pleaded in the Hindi language.

Kamran started choking her with his hand around her neck all the while hitting her head into the seat.

Her scarf got messed up and he was quick to pull the scarf out all the while pulling a few strands of her hair along. Fiza tried to get his hold loose around her neck but couldn't. The resistance from her side only made him more violent. "What else do you want? Why can't you be satisfied? Why!" Kamran yelled this time in English. He got his hold around her windpipe even stronger.

"Do you think you can escape me? Do you think I will let you go?"

"Aaaaa..." Fiza pleaded without a sound when Kamran started punching her guts.

And, the moment she knew it was her end she found him out of the car. She was in too much pain to take notice of the commotion. But when she opened her eyes she found two men beating Kamran.