06 Control

Art: machineraven on deviantART

_____________________________________

V's mind finally gave up on overthinking and allowed her to enjoy Goro in peace. She tangled her fingers in his hair and let him envelop her.

His hand snaked in between their wet bodies to explore her slit. For once, there was no confusion and uncertainty about what to do and where. He pressed the right spot and circled around it slowly, making V gasp into his mouth.

The need to have him had burned in her belly for a while now. Each of his puppy looks and tender words made her feel closer, and every time she'd seen him fight fed the fire of her vivid imagination.

Her palms were gliding across his muscly back, discovering the shapes of the cyberware going down his spine. Even disabled, the alloys were giving off a menacing aura, and though they weren't created for aesthetics, she found them attractive.

"Aren't you in pain?" She wondered. Carrying around a chunk of useless metal, however cool-looking, was known to be uncomfortable at the least.

"Sometimes," he broke off exploration of her neck to answer, but didn't waste more time than necessary, as if his discomfort was of no consequence. "Don't think about it now."

He slipped one of his long fingers inside her, effectively drawing all her processing power there. The expert play he engaged in made her optical implant skip frames. Going like that, she might need to visit a ripperdoc after this.

She wanted something else inside, though. She wrapped one leg around his hips and ground against the velvet skin of his pulsating cock. He inhaled sharply and reflexively pressed his hips into hers. She smirked to herself and bit his lip.

He slipped in, slowly and gently, even though she could tell that he wanted more. His restraint was equal parts arousing and infuriating, as she'd expected him to go wild when the opportunity presented itself.

Each of his moves was full of respect and reverence. Every touch, every kiss, every thrust. It felt unexpected and unfamiliar, but in a good way. He took her by surprise and deepened her trust despite everything. He made her love him more.

But love meant the kind of pain she couldn't deal with, not now. She needed to hurt in a different way.

"Remember what I said about that consideration?" She whispered in his ear, nibbling on his lobe.

Rotating her pelvis she let him in even deeper. And when she met him half-way with enough force to ripple their flesh, she finally felt the sting of his tip trying to breach a barrier it wasn't meant to pass. It left a dull ache behind, slowly gathering the bittersweet pleasure for an explosive closing act.

He hissed and his gaze focused on her face, studying her eyes. There was no trace of surprise or even reluctance. He knew what she was asking for and he was happy to supply, but he wanted her to spell it out. He wanted to hear it.

"Let go," she whined when she felt it again. Her body was on fire and she no longer cared how her request would sound. "I want you to fuck me, Goro." She dug her fingers in his shoulders and let her head fall back. "Fuck my brains out."

She felt his hands repay her the treatment when he caught her buttcheeks. He bit her neck and kissed her roughly, pressing his body into hers until she groaned.

"If that's how you want it, V-chan," he rasped, his voice heavy with promise.

The pet name was probably supposed to let her know he would still be ready to react to the slightest change of her mind. V just nodded. It would take a lot to make her stop him.

She suspected herself of putting him through this on purpose—a sort of trial by fire. Making him tiptoe the fine line between showing care and giving what she asked for. To see how much she could rely on him, shown in deeds, not words.

Perhaps he figured it out as well. She heard him let out a small sigh when he gave her one last loving kiss. Whatever were his reasons for wanting her trust, she wasn't making it easy to earn, even in such intimate proximity.

His hand caressed the length of her upper body and closed around her throat. She was sure he could crush her windpipe even without the fancy implants, but he stopped at just the right pressure. V gasped for air and he watched her, thrusting slowly, but forcefully, building tension he could release at a time of his choosing.

He gradually sped up, gauging where her sweet spot was between pleasure and pain. When she was finally barely able to form a coherent thought, her face contorted and a high-pitched whine escaped her lips.

He suddenly halted and let go of her throat. When she managed to open her eyes, she saw alarm on his face. He thought he'd hurt her.

"No," she cried out, high on endorphins. "Please don't stop!"

"You scared me," he shook his head. "Are you sure?"

Maybe she should've mentioned she was a screamer. In any case, he earned points for being able to hold back once he was in the groove.

"Yes," she mewled, pulling him in for a hungry kiss. "Just like that, Goro."

The interruption cost them their buildup, but he wasn't deterred. He lifted her off the wet tiles by her thighs and began again from a slightly different angle.

He left her upper back propped against the mirror and now the lights above them illuminated her whole dewy torso. His sight traced every line and curve on her body until it locked onto her eyes. Not even the ripples he was causing on her breasts with every thrust seemed more interesting to him than watching her face.

V was trying to concentrate purely on the physical sensations, but his eyes kept stealing her focus. She felt more than naked under that gaze.

Maybe what she'd been really scared of was making her panic, not him.

She'd wanted to take it slow, feed herself morsels, until she was able to embrace him whole. Until she was ready to give in to the feelings he was stirring in her and let go of her doubts. Until she knew that it was safe to do so.

The increasing pressure in her belly eventually pushed all thoughts out of her mind. Goro wasn't holding back anymore. She could see his head was filling with the same haze as hers. They were both losing themselves to the rhythmic crashing of their bodies.

"Oh, fuck!" V's eyes shut violently, whines clawing out of her mouth. He silenced them by lightly squeezing her throat, but her hands were already spasming, fingers curling. He released her at just the right moment and her scream bounced off the wet walls of the shower.

"Goro!... Ahh... f... f-fuuuu-uck..."

Her vision went blank white and she heard only ringing silence for a while. Her implants must've shorted out or something.

When her senses returned, she was suddenly faced with Goro only a breath-width from her. He was holding her upright in his arms while her body was still tingling and legs felt like jelly. His eyes were wide and alert, scanning her face.

Her first instinct was to run and hide from such close inspection. She usually skipped the cuddling part after sex to avoid awkwardness and the risk of catching feelings. But he'd just given her the most amazing climax of her life and the feelings were already caught anyway, so she bit her lip and breathed through it.

He wasn't letting go, either. She hadn't really expected him to stick around, but he kept watching her mistily, lightly peppering her face with soft kisses. Eventually, even her survival instincts relaxed. She couldn't fight off a smile and he paid her back.

Something wasn't quite right, though. She looked down and sighed. Of course. He wasn't done, he couldn't leave just yet. So much for breaking expectations.

________________________________________

Thank you for any love you decide to leave ♥