07 Mirror

Art: https://queennymeria.tumblr.com/post/638901278551998464

_____________________________________

"Is that how you normally do this?" He asked curiously.

She snorted. "Normally, I'm happy to get distracted for a few hours. This was... fucking preem, Goro. I don't think anyone's ever destroyed me that good."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he pulled her in for a kiss.

V nearly dodged it in panic, but once his lips were on hers, she could feel the draw again. Nothing had changed by being with him. She still wanted him and not just for sex. She was beginning to want this more than she was afraid of the consequences.

If only she could be sure of anything...

"What about you?" She caught her breath when he broke the kiss to look at her. "I'm guessing it wasn't your speed?"

"I understand the appeal," he nodded. "The power-play, the control. I am always willing to adjust to satisfy my companion. Do not misunderstand, I had fun. But..."

He paused and the silence was heavy. V got the impression that he wasn't trying to say 'meh'. He had enjoyed it, she could tell. But his sight kept gliding over her face, his eyes intense, and yet no words followed. She waited with bated breath, but he seemed to decide to not reveal his reasons.

Instead of talking, he weaved his fingers into her hair and kissed her again. His hands slowly massaged her scalp while his tongue made her tingle in all the right places. He was clearly asking for more. And V wouldn't dream of refusing another explosive orgasm from him.

He was so attentive she began to worry he was going to demand setting the rules this time. But as soon as he broke the sweet kiss, he spun her around and she found herself looking at her own surprised face in the mirror.

"How about this angle?" He smirked at her reflection.

V suppressed the excited tremor long enough to enthusiastically nod. He caught her hips in a strong grip and adjusted them for easier access, bending her slightly. One of his hands then released her hip and pressed her into the mirror by her shoulder.

She gasped at the force and the crushing wave of arousal that inevitably followed. He knew how to make someone his bitch. V wondered why he tried to cover that fact up, but her train of thought got derailed hard when he entered her with a quick motion.

She needed no buildup to start being loud this time. The way he handled her had her moaning and squealing almost instantly. He was merciless and she'd never felt that good before.

Her eyes wanted to close, but he was watching her face again and she found it so erotic she forced herself to keep looking back.

His sight seemed to reach deeper than his cock, but not into her physical body. It was as if he could see her soul—or whatever it was that drove her. And he didn't shirk from it, he didn't turn away, he kept calling it forward with every unconscious tender touch he made while railing her from behind.

V was sure part of her tears belonged to wishing it wasn't just her imagination. The rest were drawn out by the ever increasing sensational mix of pain and pleasure.

Just as she was beginning to think she couldn't take any more, he reached for her hair. He grabbed a handful, careful to not pluck any out, and pulled. V cried out and her body shook violently.

In that moment Goro relented the sweet torture and enveloped her in a warm embrace, still inside her. She couldn't blame him for not being able to continue: she was spasming so hard it was likely painful for him. Her scream died off as he kissed her strained neck and stroked her twitching belly.

V went slack against the mirror, supported only by his unwavering grip. Wherever he touched her now triggered sweet tremors, leftover charge from the otherworldly orgasm. Her mind was pleasantly blank and simply basked in the wave upon wave of addictive hormones. She just let him hold her and, at least for the moment, succumbed to the daydream of this lasting forever.

He didn't rush her. He ran his fingers all over her skin, as far as he could reach with one hand, and for some reason whispered something in another language. V couldn't tell what, as her translator implant didn't engage unless she heard the words clearly, but his voice sounded so different. Natural. She found it extremely sexy.

"Is that Japanese? It sounds lovely," she sighed at the mirror. Her insides were still settling and her ribcage was too lazy to take deep breaths. Thankfully, her doubt generator was also out of power, for now.

"Yes," he smiled. "I am sweet-talking, as you would say."

"I figured. Too bad I can't make out any of it," she laughed. "It's unexpectedly pleasant. I think I mostly heard it spoken by pretentious assholes and all sorts of enforcers. It was... coarse. Hard. I didn't like it then."

"It really depends on what you are saying and who you are speaking to," he explained with a slight shrug. "I have no need to intimidate you, so my words can be soft."

"Speaking of hard and soft..." V finally managed to relax enough to release him and he was still fully erect. "Do you plan on coming, like, ever? That's one hell of a stamina you got there. It's not chrome, is it?"

Goro chuckled and let go of her, so she could turn to face him.

"It is real," he shook his head. "But this is not about me, V."

He was giving her the puppy look and the tips of his fingers were tracing the line of her jaw. She blinked at him in confusion.

"What do you mea—"

The sentence was cut off by a sudden glitch that obscured her vision. It was the Relic, eating up her brain like rot. The skull-splitting pain made her stomach heave, but it was empty, so she just coughed up some blood.

"V?"

Goro's worried voice was like an echo in the distance. Everything was going black and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

________________________________________

Thank you for any love you decide to leave ♥