ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

Note: I'm so excited for this hopefully it turns out good! :)

I was waiting for Mark Hoffman, my lover. He was working his ass all night for that shitty department. Although I'm upset about how little did he pay attention to me, I was still trying to be patient.

It's already midnight and there's no sign of him, coming home so well probably I'll end up sleeping alone again. On my room where I would spend my time overthinking and crying on my pillows.

But then I heard the door opened and a several keys were heard from outside. I was sure that it was him and it got me excited.

I yawned softly and that's when he gently opened the door and he was surprised to see me still awake that time.

"My sweet angel, did you wait for Daddy to come home do you?" he asked as he put his suitcase away and he hugged me tightly.

I hugged him back and I buried my face on his neck, he smelled amazing but I was so tired to show him affection that night.

"Why don't you take some sleep, here with me?" I asked and he forced a smile.

"Of course I will, baby... just give me a minute" he said as he groaned while taking his suit off.

His clothes were covered in sweat so do his curly hair that's making him more attractive. I watched him getting half naked.

Once he's done, he put his uniform on the basket before getting back to bed. He snuggled with me, his arms on my back while I rest my head on his bare chest.

"I'm glad your home now, Mark" I whispered while caressing his chest.

"I know, y/n... and I'm happy that you still wait for me to get back... you must be tired, aren't you?" he asked and I just nod.

I sleep with him, I'm sure that he waited for me to feel asleep before he take some rest. It's always been like that, he was nice to me but an asshole to everyone.

I don't even know what I did to deserve him. He was perfect and he made me the happiest woman in the world.

_

"Baby, we need to leave now" Mark wake me up in a hurry.

He was already dressed and his face were so divine unlike his exhausted face last night.

I slowly move and he pulled me up, I was startled and my face was really confused.

"What are you do-" he cut me off when he covered my mouth and he forced me to go to the back door.

He let me hold his suitcase and a couple of things that I think that belongs to me. He didn't answer any of my questions that I started to get worried when he told me to stay inside the car.

I saw a couple of people who was knocking on the door and they probably didn't see me here.

"We know that you're there... come out now, Mark!" a female voice called out outside, her face is covered with a black mask but I saw his eyes.

Brown, big eyes.

Mark startled me when he pecked my lips and he whispered.

"We need to get out of here, y/n... I'm not going to let them get you" he said as he put the keys on and he drive away.

I could saw that woman tried to chase us with a couple of guys with her. But they failed to catch us.

Mark drive in a full speed and didn't slowed down for a bit.

"Mark... were gonna die!* I screamed as I held his hand, forcing him to move the wheel in a different way.

But it failed, we lose control over the vehicle and we hit a cabin. Mark cursed out loud as he covered me with his body, the scene were shocking.

All I know is Mark help me to get out and he examine the place. He just bow his head before placing his hands to cover his face.

"Shit, I shouldn't have put your life in danger, y/n!" he was furious about something that I just calmed him down.

I tried to hold his hand but he gently put it away. Although I was hurt, I tried to be patient.

"Won't you gonna tell me what's going on?" I asked as he punched the wall with his fist.

"Okay but first... promise me that you won't gonna leave me" he said as he brushed his hair back and starts wiping off the sweat on his forehead.

I just nod and prepare myself for the worse thing I will ever hear.

"I'm with Jigsaw... I'm one of the guys working for him and now he wants to talk to you but I wouldn't let him get to you!" he explained.

My face went pale and I don't know how to react to that.

Jigsaw, he's with him?

He help to kill those people?!

"I want to talk to him... let me see this John Kramer you are talking about" Mark's jaw dropped when he heard me.

"Are you out of your mind, y/n?! He's insane, he might kill you!" he said as he rushed at me and I found myself in his strong arms.

"I'm serious, Mark... let's go and meet him" I said but I was startled by noise of vehicle approaching us.

"They found us" Mark whispered in my ear as he kissed me in a sincere way.

_

I was brought to a warehouse with two guys accompanying me. Just like earlier, their face is covered.

They told me to go inside the room and I'm not sure what's going on. So I entered the room, acting my best to looked brave.

"You're Jigsaw?" I asked while looking at this tall medium old man, his blue eyes were staring at me.

He raised his eyebrows probably offended or something, I can't read him.

"And you must be, y/n" he said while straightening his posture and then he seat down to his seat without asking me to do the same.

I was confused, isn't he afraid to let me saw his face... I'm good at remembering people's face and I could easily sketch him if I want.

"I know what you're thinking but there's no use of that, y/n" he said and he cleaned away the messed on his table.

"Let's get straight to the point, Kramer.... what do you want from me? you want to talk? then spilled the beans already!" I can't help but to rise my voice.

I don't care if he's an old man or I don't show any respect to him. He doesn't mean a thing to me.

"I'll tell you if you stop acting like a spoiled teenager" he said as he crossed his arms, he was far more complicated and hard to mess with type of guy.

I sat down the chair that's facing him. And wait for what he's going to say next.

"Don't make some trouble to us especially to Mark... don't you ever try to follow him when he's going to work, and stop calling him... it's really distracting" he said with a calmed yet serious tone.

How could he asked me to do such thing if he's not aware, Mark and I were together and he couldn't just tell me what do I have to do and what's not.

"I know you're together... I know everything, y/n... so if you don't stop sticking your nose into someone's business... you will be sorry" he said as he  get up and he looked at his watch.

What is he capable of?

"It's time for you to go,
y/n... I don't want to get a call about you disobeying me" he said as he opened the door for me.

I walked pass him, his words and how deep his eyes dug into my soul scares me the most. He got this energy that I didn't like. When I'm around him, the air is getting heavier and it's so hard to breathe.

When I went outside, Mark is already there waiting for me. He was impatiently walking back and forth while nervously playing with his hands.

"There you are!" Mark went to me but when I tried to go to him, my vision got blurry and I passed out.

Why did Kramer have such a hard impact to me... he was like an infection that's coursing through my system..