ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ɢᴏᴏᴅ

Note: This part is devastating, good luck!

Mark has been quite colder to me this past few days, and it got me anxious, I mean he's a cop, so he's busy working his ass off. So maybe he got some problems at work or someone was messing with him.

Once I had enough of his arrogance and grumpy act, I decided to visit him at this local coffee shop where he usually hangs out with his colleagues.

And trust me when I say that I contacted everyone who knows Mark just to see if they know what's happening to him, but sadly, they don't know. They even told me that I should sort it out and talk to him.

So after finishing my work as usual, I came out exhausted, but I'm not giving up on Mark. I loved him so much, more than myself.

“Hello, sweetie…" A young petite woman approached me, wearing a sexy red shirt, paired with black leather pants and boots.

“Uhm hi, may I help you?” I asked, feeling awkward because I didn't know her at all.

“Yes, do you happen to know a man named Mark?” She asked, and just by mentioning that name got me curious.

“I could be, what's his last name?” I asked so that I could be sure that it's him and I didn't misinterpret.

“Hoffman” she said as I noticed that she rolled her eyes.

She seems nice, but she got this baddie attitude that surprises me.

“Actually I'm going to him right now, and we could go together” I suggested an idea and I saw how her eyes light up.

“Good, lead the way!”' she said as she followed me, she's really an observant person, she keeps on looking left and right.

There are times that I caught her staring at me, but I just shrugged off the weird feeling that she would try to do something bad to me. Because if I noticed that, I would run as fast as I could.

We kept on walking down the streets, it's almost empty. Just a few people passing by, not paying attention to us. It was a cold night and the street lamps were the only ones who light our way.

“Look who's here!” Some group of men approached us, the biggest of them, all looked at the woman who's with me.

It seems like they caught her attention when she looked up, a little scared about seeing who's in font of us.

“You! I already told you that I'm not in your group anymore!” The woman beside me screamed at the guys, but it seemed like it was funny because they just laughed at her.

“We will see about that, Cecil wants you back, he said he's sorry…" The man said, uninterested while his hand were in his pockets.

“Oh I didn't see you there. You see I'm Mike, this is Rafael and Nicholas... We're a group of thugs and Cecil is our boss, we're here for this piece of junk bitch!” He said, ending it with a loud chuckle.

I frowned while looking at them.

“Why are you telling me this?” I asked because he spilled too much information.

“Well let's just say that both of you won't get out of here alive!” He said as he caressed his fist, crunching his knuckles.

They started to approached us even more, and before they could catch us, this young woman grabbed my arm and she started running.

We were both thinking of our lives, although she's scared, she didn't let me get beat right there.

“Let's go there, we will be safe!” She yelled as she leads me the way towards the dark alley where there's a metal door.