ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

Note: It's been a long time since I updated, I want to please my readers today...

Mark is one of the reasons why I'm still holding for dear life, he believes in me, he's always there for me. And I thanked him for that, I don't want to him to see myself as a weak woman who cries all the time.

Yes, he's not the best one when it comes to comforting someone, but he still tries to help by giving me advice and leading me towards the light.

"Oh hello, y/n... what are you up to?" Mark said through our call, he's still at work, even though it's late in the evening he chose to check up on me.

I bit my lower lips as I looked up, getting too excited just by hearing the sound of his voice.

"Mark, I'm doing okay here... just reading my favorite book again!" I said as I tried not too sound enthusiasm, he hated those high-pitched woman's voices and I didn't want to upset him.

"Oh really? Is that the book that you kept underneath your bed?" he said as he chuckled, knowing my little secret.

"How did you know?" I asked, feeling embarrassed when I remembered the content of the book, it was all about a dark romance where a hot possessive guy got a strong desire for his woman.

He just chuckled again, but this time it sounds more original, similar to when he's not afraid of expressing himself.

"I know, I was watching you while you're reading that, and it made me curious... so yes, I read the whole book, and It made me think about you and me" he admitted, and I couldn't help but to blush.

"Oh my god, Mark!" I squealed, and I felt my cheeks heated up when he started letting out a soft whimper.

It was husky and attractive, it made me feel many things.

"How about you wait for me after work and I would do whatever you wish for?" he said each word with deep passion, every word meant to make me shiver.

"Mark..." I could only say his name, unable to think of my next words.

"Later, y/n... Wait for me" he said those words in an impatient voice.

He hung up, and I was left alone, unable to focus on what I'm reading. My mind and heart racing as I keep on seeing an illusion of Mark and me with his perfect body against me, no one hearing us because he's covering my mouth as he thrusts.

Goodness Mark....

I felt a sudden rush of heat inside of me, it was getting intense, and it's making me go crazy over him. Closing my eyes, breathing in the scent of candles that I always light up just to make me feel calmed and comfortable.

It was hard for me to fall asleep, and now I have a problem, I'm so in the mood, and he's what I need.

Looking at the wall clock, it's already past 9pm, it was getting late, and my neighbors were already in their deep sleep. It wasn't peaceful like this unlike when it's Halloween or Christmas, plenty of children will knock on our door whether they want candies or money.

Oh, how I miss those days, where Mark would chase the children away because they started to annoy him...

And when they don't listen or get scared at all, Mark will let out Casper - his german shepherd that's already been with him since he was just a puppy.

Since it's already evening, I decided to place the book back on the shelf and I went out to our garden. Seeing the dim light outside that guides the passerby out the road.

The area sounds so peaceful, I found the darkness beautiful as I looked at the flowers. Sitting down on the chair outdoor, I keep on breathing some fresh air, letting out all of my worries.