ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ

He is indeed dangerous but I don't know why I want him.

He's a cop in a sheep's clothing, he's a murderer. But still I'm attracted to him.

It's already a couple of months since Jigsaw have been dead and now there's this guy named Mark Hoffman who is later introduce as John Kramer's secret apprentice.

We used to be friends at high school, he is lonely all the time and always spend his time playing alone or maybe studying. I felt bad for him that's why I tried to be close to him.

I was surprised when he didn't push me away like he did to our other classmate who wants to be friends with him. And then I found out that he wasn't cold at all, he's just trying to distance himself to other people.

I badly wanted to talk to him about this but I don't know where to find him. I still had his number on my phone but it's so old that I don't think he's still using this one.

When I tried to ring his phone, I heard heavy breaths before he finally speak.

"Hello, y/n... I expect you to call since everyone knows who am I" he said, his voice is so deep.

"M-mark... I want to meet you again" I said, I sound so desperate.

Mark sighed, he clearly didn't want that.

"What do you want, y/n? Are you with cops right now?" he said and I just bit my lips.

I was watching the tv right now about the news regarding Jigsaw.

"I'm not... actually I want to learn more about you" I said and It got him thinking.

"Oh yeah?" he said as he stopped for me to continue.

"I wanted to help you, create a legacy with you since your master isn't around now" I said and he chuckled.

"Kramer? that bullshit old man- okay okay, I got you y/n.... meet me down this address and when we talked, I'll think about it" he said as he ended the call.

I felt my heart beating so loud as I saw that he message me the address, it isn't quite far from here and I still have some money to take a cab.

Is he for real to trust me like this?

_Later

I walked down the alley after I paid the driver. It getting darker as I tried to turned on my flashlight, I felt some presence not far from where I'm standing.

I continued to walk until I found a door and there's a light so I tried to open the door and it just twist easily. I get in slowly, hoping that it's not a secret group of thugs that he sends to kill me.

I looked around and I saw that there's so much supplies here, metals, mechanical machines, mannequins and other tools that I think belongs to an engineer- John.

"I didn't clean up you know" Mark said behind my ear and I almost jump.

"It's okay" I said as I calmed down.

"Great... now sit" he said as he took out a chair, one for me and another one for him.

Mark sit peacefully as he crossed his arms, he didn't change at all. He's still looking handsome, great body with a genius mind.

I followed his example and I sit down, facing him.

I'm sure that he noticed how much I'm staring up and down that he just let out a laugh- a sarcastic one.

"Don't tell me that you still assume that we are friends, y/n... it's been a long time- I'm indeed grateful for you but now I'm completely a different person" he explained as he smirked.

I felt a complete idiot... am I in danger?

"We are not friends anymore, Mark" I repeat what he said and he just nod.

"Because I love you" I spit out those words that's been stuck for ages.

Mark just looked at me, rubbing his curly hair as I saw how much it affects him. His body language show that he was interested.

"The door is open for you, y/n... go- before it's too late" he said but I cut him off.

"Late for what? for you and us to love?" I said boldly as I get up and I went to him.

He was a little tense and I saw that he was afraid of something. I sit down his lap as I wrapped my hands around his neck.

His scent lingers on my nose, dark chocolate. I stare right into his cold lifeless eyes and I saw some spark on it. I caressed his cheeks as I kissed him, feeling the softness and the taste of him- cherries.

It feels so good to be close like this...

I kissed him like I didn't want it to end, he even pulled my hair for more as I grind down right into his lap, feeling how hard he is.

After that, we catch our breath before he speak in a hoarse voice.

"I want you but we can't, y/n" Mark was looking at me, his face is flushed.

Dissapointed... desperately, I tried to put on a happy face as I tried to pull away from him.

But I almost fell when he take me back to his lap, he grabbed my waist as he leaned in to my neck. I felt the tip of his nose rubbing on my skin as I felt the warmth of his lips.

It's making me crazy, him and this... what the fuck are we doing?

His kisses were hungry, rough and strong. All I know is he's sucking my skin and I felt pain and pleasure.

"Mark... I- can't uh... ahh" I bit my lips to prevent me from making noise.

He growled as his kisses went lower to my chest and he gripped my ass. His hand made it's way inside my underwear while his other hand caressed my breast.

I looked messed up, he just made his way on me and I love it.

So delicious, like the sweet taste of an alcohol made from fruits...

"Mark..." we were both startled when we heard heavy footsteps and there's a man, his face is hidden by a pig mask.

Mark pulled me close, I was almost naked and his eyes predatory look at the man.

"Why did you bring a stranger to our place?" he sounds so familiar and I don't like the way he talks.

"None of your business!" Mark said, as he keeps eyeing the man.

"We will talk later" the man said as he take the cover off his head.

He was revealed to be John Kramer. The master of all the traps, killings and the fear down the city.

I can't believe that he's still alive!

"Jigsaw?" I asked and he raised his eyebrows with a grin on his lips.

"I'm flattered that you know who Mark will be dealing with, later" John said as he put his hand on his pocket.

He stared at me like he was examining me.

"Shut up, Kramer... don't lay those sinful eyes of yours to my girl!" John let out a soft chuckle.

Did he just say I'm his?!

"I don't care about her, Mark... what I'm thinking is- why is she here?" John scratch his facial hair as he waits for an answer.

"She wants to be with us" Mark said and John just put on a serious face.

"Very well..." John replied as he looked at me one last time before he left the area.

"I have to deal with him, y/n... please wait here" Mark said as he help me to fix my look.

He softly caressed my cheeks as he kissed my forehead.

"Do well, Mark" I said as he sighed before he starts walking away.

I love how messed up he could be right now because of me...