ʜᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛꜱ

I looked at Mark, he was always not in the mood. Sometimes he snapped at me but I don't know what was the reason behind it.

I'm starting to think that were not meant to be together.

"Did you already cooked us some food?" he asked while he was busy typing something on his laptop.

I was mad at him so I decided to ignore him and go straight to my room. I locked myself there and didn't bother to open it.

"Y/n, baby? Open the door" he said, his voice were calmed.

But I didn't move, I just pretend to be sleeping and I cover my face with the blanket.

Suddenly I heard something click and the door creaked open.

Shit, I forgot that he has his own key....

"So you wanna play with me, y/n?" he said and he chuckled.

I didn't like the tone of his voice, it was dangerous and it made me scared. I don't even realize that my body was shaking when I felt his hand above my head.

He slowly pulled down the blanket. And he gently cupped my cheeks with his strong hands. He whispered in my ear.

"I know that you're awake, y/n..." he pinned my hands above my head before he pressed his lips on mine.

"Mark! Fuck off" I said when I opened my eyes, only to see his burning eyes staring at me.

"Better make it fuck you... because I'll do it twice" he said as he kissed me again.

He smelled like dark chocolate and it's so good that I wrapped my hands around his neck. I want his lips on mine, those juicy wet lips.

"Do it, I'm sure that you couldn't even last longer than a minute!" I said teasingly and he playfully grabbed my hair.

He forced me to stay there as he undress me, it was so difficult for him that he just ripped it off. I gasped at how tight he hold my hair.

He exhaled sharply when he saw that I'm almost naked.

"There-there... look at you, y/n... you're so attractive... I can't wait to be inside of you" he said as he smirked.

Mark undo my underclothing, his hand expertly removing it with no hurry. I'm surprised that he was gentle for a shorter time.

His eyes stare on my body, every part of mine exposed to him. He touched me, my skin craving to be caressed.

"Mark.. touch me, I'm yours- completely" I moaned each words as he continued to pleased me.

Mark starts removing the buttons of his shirt as he throw it away. He quickly unzipped his pants as he take out his load.

He wasn't average, in fact he was enormous. I'm afraid that it will hurt just like my first time with him.

Yes, he was my first...

I trust him with my heart and body...

"It won't hurt this time, baby... I promise you, it would be amazing" Mark said as he hold his member, stroking it up and down.

He's getting more hard while his eyes were gazing predatory on mine.

"Hold me y/n... dig your nails, whatever suits you... I won't stop showing you how much I want this over and over" he whispered as he entered me.

He thrust deep, without any warning. I gasped, moaning his name softly.

"Ahh Mark... hmm yes!" he starts kissing my neck, he nibble my skin and then he suck, too hard.

I groaned from pain and pleasure as I dig my nails on his back, so deep that I think it would leave a mark on his back.

"Yes, y/n... this is what I dreamed of last night..." he growled while moving harder inside of me.

His thrust were so good that I start moving to take him in. Mark didn't complain about how loud am I, in fact he love it. He love how I beg for him to fuck me.

Mark put his body against mine so he could move more. He wrapped my legs around his waist as he fuck me over and over.

I could feel my inside throbbing, feeling so sore. He didn't cum yet he's holding it back while I feel something rushing inside of me.

I came, he just groaned with enjoyment. It became too hot, his body, his hands, his curly hair were dripping with sweat as he breathe harshly. It was getting really steamy.

I just wanted more and more...

My body tense up as my toes curled up. The pleasure take over me again, I couldn't move, all I could do is moan, beg for him to come because I needed it, to complete me.

"Please... cum now, Mark!" I pleaded but he doesn't show any mercy.

I get it... he wants to hear it

"Daddy, please... I can't take it anymore... you won.." I whispered as I felt his movements slowed down for a bit.

"Good... don't you ever dare to say that I couldn't last longer than a minute... it's you who didn't... you cum on me, twice" he said mocking me like he always did.

Mark sat up as he hold me in place. I could easily move against him this way. We stared at each other while his hands rest on my hips.

"Now what?" I asked and he chuckled.

"You have to move on your own... to earn your reward, silly" he said and I felt rage inside of me but it wasn't a hate but a burning desire.

I do what I was told. I fuck myself using him. Caressing his body as I move up and down. Mark watched me with hunger as I didn't stop moving. Riding him faster and deeper as I cried out.

"Ohh Mark... fuck, I'm gonna cum again!" I groaned and that's when he help me.

He moved with me until I felt the familiar feeling, that sweet pleasure gushing through my system. It was delicious that I kissed his lips. Feeling myself soaking already, wetting the bed.

"Y/n... I'm so close" Mark bit on my neck as he thrust deeper and then he explode inside of me.

I closed my eyes, overwhelmed. I could hear growling and cursing until Mark manage to cool off.

He brushed my hair with his fingers, he pulled me down as I rest on top of his chest, hearing how loud his heart racing.

"I cared about you, more than you will ever know" he said and that's when I opened my eyes, I gaze on his face.

He was looking lovely and gorgeous at the same time. Mark hold me still as he kissed my head.

"I want us to be better, Mark... our relationship was amazing... I hope you see how much it upsets me when you did those things" I said while looking up at him and he just smiled sadly.

"I'm sorry if you have to deal with that, y/n... It's just I'm afraid to go against my boss will" he explained, he was hurt based on the tone of his voice.

"Screw him, you don't need him..." I whispered, cheering him up and he just smiled mockingly.

"Don't say that, y/n.. I don't want something bad to happen with you" he whispered as he kissed my cheeks.

When I looked at him, he was now concerned about me. His eyes didn't lie when he said those words.

Why is he afraid of his boss?