ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇᴍ

I was stuck in a room filled with a disgusting corpse right by my side, I didn't know how did I get here and the last thing I remember is a person in a pig mask injecting me with a fluid.

And now I'm here, feeling scared for my life with no hope since my ankle is chained to the pipes. It looked like I'm in an abandoned bathroom, and it smelled terrible.

“Please… Get me out of here” a man's hoarse voice filled the room as I started looking for him.

He was a young guy, he had been shot, and his wounds were still bleeding.

I tried to crawl out to his direction, but he's so far. He took heavy breaths as he remained, his eyes closed.

“I can't help you, I'm stuck…” I said, as I tried to pull my leg, but it wasn't working.

It was so painful that I couldn't help but to let out a cry of horror.

“Can you… Try to call someone?” He said, while attempting to open his eyes, but he's too weak to do so.

“How?” I asked, and my eyes lightened up when I noticed the phone near the corpse.

I immediately crawled back and reached it with my hand. It was a success, it still has two remaining batteries. I put the number of the person that I know that would help me out here.

Mark Hoffman…

He's the love of my life and a cop that's working all the time. And It made me smile when he picked it up, but I was greeted by his usual grumpy tone.

“Who called me?!” He said, but I cut him off with a loud voice.

“Mark! It's me, y/n… I was trapped somewhere, please help me…" I said, and I bit my lips to prevent a gasped when I heard someone is opening the door.

“Someone is here, please help me” I whispered before I put the phone away and hid it behind the corpse.

From that door came a woman, she's petite, short hair with an innocent face and brown eyes. She's wearing a black jacket, and I was hoping for the best when she approached me.

“You shouldn't be here” she said with a guilt in her eyes, but when I saw the knife she's carrying with her, it made me shrink back to the corner.

“A-are you going t-to kill me?” I asked, stuttering when she looked at me with a serious face.

“It's not me who will decide that… you need to come with me” she said as she took out a key from her pocket and started unlocking my chain.

“Amanda?” The young man said as he looked at her with relief.

“Help me…” He uttered the word before he passed out, he's lying there helpless and almost not breathing.

“We have to help him!” I said as I rushed to the man's position, but the girl named Amanda grabbed my arm with all her might.

“You shouldn't… Or else you'll regret it” she said in a threatening voice and I couldn't breathe properly when she took out a plastic bag and started suffocating the man.

I was screaming as I watched her do the work, and the next thing I knew, the man wasn't breathing and he's dead.

“Why did you do that!” I said as am I going to attack her when I felt the familiar feeling, that sharp pain in my neck that made me lose conscious.

“You have to be careful, Amanda” an old voice that made my skin crawl is the last thing that I could hear before the darkness swallowed me.

_