2.

I've never seen such a thing before.  It was impressive.

Not in a good way.

All the walls had some graffiti, tables and chairs thrown in the halls.  And the students, I can say that I felt my body shake a little.

But Fujio walked as if he were in a flowering field.

When we got to the roof, which was the neatest part, even with all the junk lying around in the corners.  Tsukasa sat on the sofa and Fujio looked at me with a smile.

"So what do you think?"

I blinked, finding no words. "Well... it's a lot..."

Thank God, at that moment a boy came in interrupting me. He had permed hair and wore a yellow shirt.

"I looked everywhere for you, where did you..." When his eyes landed on me, he let out a high-pitched scream, "A girl?! You brought a girl here?! How did you let that happen, Tsukasa?!"

"Don't look at me! I tried to stop it."

"Ah, Jamuo! You're going to scare her!" Fujio walked over and slapped the other lightly on the head. "Haruka, that's Jamuo!"

"Nice to meet you." I said greeting him.

"Sorry, lady, I just freaked out. We don't usually have girls here."  The boy, Jamuo, said.

"I understand, I'm surprised too..." I chuckle in embarrassment.

"You look nervous has something happened? It's school again?" Fujio asks me and I don't answer right away.  It takes me a while to think, and the truth is, it's always school, but I don't know how to say this without sounding pitiful.

"No...I just can't understand some of the subjects at school and that makes me a little frustrated. But with time I'll get the hang of it!"

"You keep everything to yourself. You have to learn to let the anger out! If you don't, you will end up exploding!" Fujio goes to the ledge of the building and calls for me to join him.  Down there everything seems smaller, it's funny, I didn't think we were in such a high place.

Interrupting my thoughts, Fujio lets out a scream, I place a hand over my heart in fright.

"What was this?!"

"Try it! You'll see how much better you'll feel!" Now he's smiling like this is super normal. I try to deny it, but he insists.  "You just remember what has made you angry lately, then you spill it!"

I had reasons, I spilled my coffee this morning, my shoe keeps coming untied and the teachers said I should try harder.  It hadn't been the best of days.

So I screamed.

But it sounded more like a choking lion cub.  Fujio and even Tsukasa laughed at me, Jamuo was the only one who held back his laughter.

I moved away from the ledge, but Fujio urged me to try again.

"It has to come from within, find your anger!"

This time I thought about how many times I've silently listened to things I'd like to say back, about how weird I was and how everything I like is superficial and cheesy.  So this time I really scream.

Fujio applauds with a smile on his face, like a proud older brother.

So i screamed  about how I hate school and how stupid some people can be.  Even the other two join us, but they just watch.

When we're done, I sit on the sofa, probably on another occasion I would be afraid of the insects that have already passed through there, but this time I'm very tired and out of breath.

"What do you say? Do you feel better?" Fujio asks me, with a smug smile on his face.

"Yes..." I reply. "I feel better!"

The days get better this way, I started visiting Oya almost every day and even met more students there, Nakaoka from first year and Nakagoshi from second year, I also met Yasushi and Kiyoshi

I think Yasushi didn't like me very much, Kiyoshi was kinder.

I never liked telling things about myself to others, not even sharing the things I like.  But listening to Fujio, Tsukasa and Jamuo telling stories about when they were kids, I end up telling things about myself too and I start to wonder if this is what it's like to have friends.

  But listening to Fujio, Tsukasa and Jamuo telling stories about when they were kids, I end up telling things about myself too and I start to wonder if this is what it's like to have friends

Today on my way to school, I see a girl playing the clarinet in the square, she goes to the same school as me, but we never talk.  I want to hear some of the music and walk away unnoticed, but as soon as she stopped playing, she saw me.

"Hey! Don't we study at the same school?!" She screams and even from afar my ears hurt.

"Yes, I've seen you in the halls," I say "Your song is beautiful!"

"Ah! Thank you so much! " She sits on the bench and indicates that I sit next to her. "My name is Madoka."

"And mine is Haruka."

"Did you go somewhere?" She asks me.

"I was going to... go to the store to buy a chocolate, for break time, but I heard you playing and stopped to listen."

"You're very lucky!" Madoka shouts, while digging in her bag. "Today I brought two chocolates! Now you won't be late for school!"

Maybe my school didn't just have stupid people.

Later I hear something strange in the bathroom at school, I needed to use it so I went inside, with a little fear

There were two girls, one with money in her hand and the other with a vial with red powder inside.  I try to leave but the girl holding the vial looks at me, she grabs me by the collar of my shirt and I notice how red her eyes are.

“You'll get more than just a black eye.” Her voice is husky and scary, before I can say anything she punches me and throws me to the ground.

The two leave and I stand there, too scared to get up.