4.

"Ahhhh! Did you throw up?" Doka screamed, when I told her.

We were in her room, she had made two buckets full of popcorn so we could watch.

"I had eaten some spoiled Yakisoba..." I said embarrassed.

"And how did he react?" She asked laughing.

"He was super kind, helped me clean up and bought me a bottle of water." I said remembering how Ryo insisted on taking me to a doctor.

"That's good, at least your embarrassment was less knowing that he's a kind and understanding guy." She continues laughing.

"No, there's no way my  embarrassment will lessen." I said, running a hand over my face. "The worst part is that he seemed upset about something yesterday and instead of talking about it, he had to help me."

"Because you threw up..."

"Stop saying that!" I scolded her, but she didn't care and I continued laughing.

"Don't worry, Haruka. I'm sure he'll tell you what's going on soon." Doka pulled me so that my head rested on her shoulder.

"Thank you..."I said.

I haven't spoken to Ryo today and I get the impression he's with Amagai, which worries me.  I can't stop thinking about the guys dressed in red walking past me yesterday and what Seki said.  If they got together yesterday there must be a reason.  Amagai doesn't seem like the type of person who has fun get-togethers with schoolmates.  But he also doesn't seem like the kind of person who would try to beat Oya alone.

But the boy in the blue coat wasn't from the same school as Ryo... so maybe Amagai isn't alone.

I'm thinking too much, I need to distract myself...

"Why don't we start watching now?" I asked changing the subject.

"Okay! I'm really excited to start!" Doka shouted, pressing play on the first episode.

"It was so cute!" Doka shouted as I was leaving her house.

"I can't believe we watched everything today." I said.

"I told you once we start we won't want to stop."

We were both laughing like fools, the Drama was incredible from beginning to end and we had fun.

"We need to do this more often." I said, now we were standing in front of her house.

"Where are you going now?" Doka asked me. "Are you going to try to talk to him?"

"I don't know...I'll try to call...or I'll see if the Oya boys also got sick with the spoiled noodles."

"Good luck with that." She laughed. "Bye, Haruka."

"Bye, Doka!" I said without thinking.

"MADOKA!" She shouted correcting me.

"Sorry!"