2.

The problem with my parents is that we are very different, but they don't know it.  They think I'm just too shy to fit in.

My parents like parties, gathering with relatives and talking about work or travel.  They like talking to new people and getting out and about.

I, on the other hand, prefer to talk only with those who will listen, with those who care to ask, even if the subject is not interesting to them.  I just share things that are special to me, with people that are special to me.  And I can't deal with fake conversations.

They also care about one thing.

Status.

Not so much about money, but they think that some people are not at our level, I think that this could be the influence of their relatives, friends, co-workers.

I know very well what they would say about my friends.

"It was a school project...it was a photography camp. We teamed up with other schools and and we put a figurine." I replied my mom after a lot of thinking.

I'm shivering, I feel my cold sweat.  But they are my parents, they can take me far away, forbid me to see my friends.

My parents won't hear that I love them, that it was thanks to them that I discovered who I really am, that they make me very happy and they like me the way I am.

My parents will say that I'm broken, that I've been corrupted by delinquents.

I know my parents love me, but I can't risk them taking my friends away.  So I lied.

"Ah! The characterization was great! For a minute I was scared." My dad said laughing. "But I told your mom, our daughter would not stay close with that type of person."

That type of person...

My mother was looking at me like she suspected something, I tried to use my best fake smile and I think she chose to ignore it.

"Well... then sit here we have a lot to tell you!"

And after that I spent hours hearing about my parents' work, I didn't understand half the stories, but I laughed anyway.

Like the old Haruka...

"Ah! Why didn't you answer my calls?" Doka was angry

"Ah! Why didn't you answer my calls?" Doka was angry. At first it was hard to get used to seeing her with short hair, but her hair looks so pretty. I wonder if I should change mine too.

"Doka, I'm so sorry my phone was off!" The phone was off, but I don't know if I could answer it even if it was on.

"MADOKA!" She yelled. "You've been spending too much time with those bunch of idiots!"