2.

Ryo and I were eating udon in a small restaurant.  He was telling me about his favorite foods.

He had that smile that makes him even more beautiful.  It makes me so happy, seeing him like this, without that worried expression on his face, when he doesn't look overwhelmed.

"I like Udon more."Ryo said, going back to eating.

"But that time you said you liked Ramen more." I said pretending to be an accusation.

"I don't remember..."Ryo said with a shrug.

"Liar." We both laughed together, it started with him laughing softly and turned into us both trying to stop laughing.  It wasn't funny at all, but for some reason I like laughing for no reason with him.

"You're without your bandana today."Ryo said after we stopped laughing.

"Ah...and I don't want to ruin it by wearing every day." I said smiling, after all he noticed what I was wearing.

"You said it was a parting gift, right?" Now Ryo's expression had changed, it was something I couldn't identify, maybe it was curiosity.

"Yes..."I finished chewing for good measure."My friend was leaving his school and gave me the bandana as a gift."

"And did he leave school for any specific reason?"

"Uh, I think he kind of...graduated? I actually think he stayed at school longer than he should have, it's kind of confusing." I tried to explain. "Why?"

"Nothing."Ryo answered too quickly, I was even surprised."It was just...one...one question."

"Okay..." After that we finished eating in silence.

"I think I have to go now..."Ryo said as we left the restaurant hand in hand.

I turned to him, still holding his hand. “So quickly?”

"Don't blame me, you also have a appointment."Ryo said smiling.

But he's right, Tsukasa said he had to take us somewhere and I also think I should go now.

"Okay, I accept it, blame it on me." I said smiling.

"Don't miss me too much."Ryo said, putting his arms around my waist.

"I can already feel it." I said jokingly.

He gave me a kiss and we went to opposite sides.

Me for Oya.

And Ryo...

This has been on my mind for a while, but Ryo's school uniform is red.

And what Seki said...

Stuck-up boys who wear red...