1.

We were sitting in front of the Oya pool, it was a place exactly the same as the rest of the school, full of rubbish thrown in the corners, things that I have no idea how they got there and of course graffiti everywhere, I feel like home. But I think this pool hasn't been used in years.  The water is green, dirty and has a lot of old objects floating in it, it doesn't even look like a swimming pool anymore.

I was sitting on the sofa next to Fujio, to our right were Yasushi and Kiyoshi's group, to our left were Nakagoshi and Nakaoka's group.  Shibaman and Tsuji were sitting on a bench at the very back.

It's funny how we're in the same place, but all the groups sit separately, but at least we're still together.  It's kind of confusing.

Today I wore my yellow jacket and my bandana, I think I woke up inspired.

"What? Housen and Suzuran? Alone?" Jamuo yelling at Fujio, because Fujio was going to dangerous places alone. "Didn't I already say that Suzuran is out of the question?!"

"But Rao..." Fujio tried to object, but was interrupted by a scream.

"Especially Rao! Listen, Rao from Suzuran...the legends are scary! He's a monster!"Jamou sat next to Fujio."Come on, lady, tell them!"

It's hard to have friends who like to get into trouble. "I have to agree with Jamou."

"Ah!" Fujio complained. "Of course, he's your favorite friend!"

"He's not my favorite, stop saying things like that! I just want to say, I don't want you guys to get hurt!"

"Okay! Enough with this!"  Yasushi interrupted our mini discussion. "What about this monster story?! Tell us about these Rao legends." He added after laughing hysterically with his friends.

Kiyoshi and Nakagoshi said they wanted to hear about It too, I can't lie I was curious to know what this Rao can do, that time we went to Susuran I couldn't see him.

"Maybe you'll like the story, 𝒞ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑢!"  Nakaoka said laughing, he knew that would only make me more worried.

"I doubt it!" I said back.

Tsuji told Jamuo to go ahead.  So Jamuo took out his little book and started telling about the deeds of this guy, Rao.  The most impressive was about a bar, which after a nasty fight had to close its doors.

"First years can't drink at bars!" I heard Nakagoshi saying it was all a lie.

"Come on Fujio, what will we do if what happened to the bar owner happens to you?!"I said looking at him.

"I'm not the owner of the bar, I'm not going to get beaten up!" He shouted, completely confident.

"The legends are countless about Rao! He is no joke!" Jamou continued to shout.

"In that case, make your own legends, Fujio!" Nakaoka said, as if Fujio's ego needed more support.

“I said no!” Jamou shouted in despair.

"No more no's, you two!" Shibaman said to me and Jamou.

"No's,  just encourage us more!"Tsuji completed what his friend had said.