5.

A/N:Thank God! This story reached 10k reads!  Thank you very, very much for everyone who read, voted and commented.  It makes me very happy!

Happy reading 💚

I sent a message to Ryo, he didn't respond

I needed to resolve this soon to return to Oya, so I went to Senomon.

I was already standing at the gate and several boys in red uniforms were passing by me, they stared at me but ignored, I have to admit that I was a little scared.

But soon I saw Amagai passing among the boys, he looked like a king and everyone looked at him.

And every king has his bodyguard...

"What are you doing here?"Amagai asked, looking at me as if I were inferior.  The two were standing in front of me, but Ryo seemed very far away. "Did you call her here?"

"No... I..." Ryo was surprised when he saw me, I saw his expression change, he's nervous.

"I came to talk to you." I said as firmly as I could, looking only at Ryo.

"Then you guys can go somewhere else, you can't stay here, girl." Amagai responded, his words dripping with arrogance.  Then he walked away, going back into the school, but before he got there he turned around and said."Ah, Suzaki! Remember what I said."

Then finally he walked away, leaving me and Ryo standing in silence.

"You want..."

I interrupted him. "Let's go to the lake."

Neither of us said anything on the way.  The lake was the place where we always went to talk, but today I couldn't even enjoy the view, everything seemed a little lifeless, the wind didn't seem to have the strength to make the water move.

"So...what did you want to talk about?"He asked looking away.

"I need to ask something..." I took a deep breath, looked at Ryo, the boy with the beautiful smile, that seemed to be just for me and I realized that today his face was hurt, I think about the Oya boys, they were tired and with their faces stained with blood, could this just be coincidence. "Were you at Oya today?" It came out as a whisper, as if I was desperate for the answer to be no.

There was no response.

Ryo just sighed.

I understood...