7.

I couldn't sleep at night, so I went to Oya as quickly as I could in the morning.

The boys were already there, I felt a little scared, because my friends were going to a big fight. And even after all this time I haven't gotten used to it.

"Let's bring Tsukasa home."Fujio told me confidently, the others were all behind him, Jamuo on his left side and the right space empty.

Tsukasa's place.

"Be careful... especially you Jamou..." I said with a weak smile.

"Don't worry, Lady!" Jamou assured me.

I watched them all walk away from me.

And now i'm at my house.

Imagining what the fight will be like makes me very scared, especially what will happen to Tsukasa.

I can't stay still.  I won't be able to stay.

Sensei Murayama once told me, if you're going to hang out with Oya's guys, you should know that your safety won't always come first.

I think he would be proud.

Because I will put my safety at risk now.  But for a good reason.

My brothers.

I put on my butterfly jacket and tie my bandana tightly around my head.

I am afraid.

But that won't stop me.

I feel my sour dripping and my body shaking, as soon as I arrive at Senomon my heart accelerates, I think I might faint, but I go with my head held high

I see that the fight has already started, even from afar I can see some boys falling to the ground and others throwing some boys to the ground.

My plan is to find Tsukasa, so the other boys can just worry about fighting, knowing he's safe.

But looking at the situation my fear increases.  Mainly the fear of seeing...Ryo.  I don't know how I would react, I don't know how he would react.

I walked to the back of the school, where the fight hadn't gotten yet, I climbed the wall with great difficulty.  The shouting was deafening, but as soon as I went inside I could hear it...