10.

A/N: After thinking a lot I decided that I will only continue this story when another movie comes out, which may take a while and that makes me a little sad, since this story was an extraordinary achievement for me.  I love the movie, the characters and the actors, and doing something based on this made me very happy, mainly due to the fact that people who like the movie liked my story.  But I think it will be better this way. I'm very thankful to everyone who read, voted and commented, it was incredible how this story became something so big, I really appreciate it.

And in case anyone is interested, I had an idea for another story and I'm really excited about it. The story is very different from this one and has no relation to H&L.

The story is inspired by Stray Kids' MV Lalala, but only in the fact that they are dressed as pirates.  The story is a JEONGIN/I.N X OC. And the first chapter is now available on my profile.

Synopsis:

Hoping to find a necklace that, along with it, carries a prophecy of who should really rule the kingdom where they were born, eight boys decide to embark on a mission to unmask the false king.

On the first day of their journey, they find an unconscious girl inside their ship.

They don't have time to go back and when the girl wakes up she doesn't remember anything about her past.

With the girl's approval, they decide to take her on the trip.

And as time passes, the youngest boy on the ship realizes that he begins to feel something he has never felt before for anyone, for the girl.

He doesn't know what it's like to fall in love and neither does she, and they both need time to understand that the present is worth more than the past or the future.

Well, thank you very much if you made it this far.

I'm really very thankful for everyone, and good reading!

When I told Doka everything, well... she didn't congratulate me.

"Oh my God!!! You've gone crazy!!! Completely crazy!!! If you had seriously hurt yourself?!!!" She screamed at me.

"I know...I was scared, but I needed to see Tsukasa!"I defended myself.

"Those kids must have taken a screw out of your brain to make you think like them!" I laughed when she said that.

Because, maybe she's right....

"You know I care about you." Doka spoke a little calmer, just a little.

"I know, and I thank you very much for that."  I said smiling.

"What about the boy? Do you want me to talk to him?" I know the kind of conversation Doka would have with him, so I prefer to avoid it.

"No, no... He and I already..." I almost said we sorted it out but I don't know what actually happened.

"Do you still have feelings for him?"  This question took me by surprise.